Real Christian discussion

Chat > My Day Has Been Good Because...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

M.K. Aneal (mkaneal) | 6160 comments Mod
Sometimes its good to sit back and see the good things in your day when you feel nothing else is going right. So it helps encourage us sometimes to look and focus on the good(:
My Day has went good because I got a chance to read the Bible.(:

message 2: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments My day has been good because I've gotten a lot done on my blog that I have really needed to get done. ;)

message 3: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yay(:

message 4: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) My day has been good because I was productive and finished a school book I've been reading for a couple of months. ;)

message 5: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments My day has been good because my dentist is really wonderful & I was in & out super fast! The faster the better, I say. ;)
And, to top it off, he gave me two book recommendations while I was there! ;)

message 6: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hahaha(:
Awesome guys!!!
My day was good because I got some errands done and got to hang out with my family more today(:

message 7: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

PS. Wow you never know where you might get book recommendations!!! Hahaha

message 8: by Aerykah (last edited Aug 20, 2015 08:04PM) (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments That's great, Tamara & MK!! :)

Lol! He saw that I had my kindle with me & he's a bit of a history buff from what I understand so... He was like, "I don't know what type of books you like, but I got a couple good ones here while back." He even wrote the titles down on a sticky note for me! And one of them is about WWII nurses, which is really cool because I read a series last month about WWII nurses & I'm in the middle of another series (by the same author) about them this month! :D

message 9: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Aww that's so cool(;
I love those kind of books so let me know how it goes!! Haha(:

message 10: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments The series are very good! (Wings of the Nightingale series and Wings of Glory series, if you're interested.)
If I get to read the other one, I'll be sure to post about it here on GR. :)

message 11: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yay! Ok I will look into them!!! Thanks(;

message 12: by Tina (new)

Tina My day was good because my friends here sent prayers to heaven and today I had a peaceful day. Praise to My Lord and may God bless my new found friends in this group.

message 13: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments That's great, Tina! :)

message 14: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments My day has been good because I got a decent night's sleep last night & woke up feeling rested-- good way to start the day! :)
Though it's been a bit stressful around here, I know I could not have handled it without that much needed sleep! :)

message 15: by Tina (new)

Tina Sleep is a wonderful thing!!

message 16: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It is! And it has been sorely lacking in my life in the past week. :P

message 17: by Tina (new)

Tina I take naps (like I will in a few!). Especially if I don't have to work the next day. I'll wake up around6pm. Stay up late and sleep a little in.

message 18: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Awww this is so sweet guys XD XD
My day has been good because I just simply feel the Lord's presence!!! :D <3

message 19: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments That's wonderful, MK :)

message 20: by HailSaira (new)

HailSaira | 95 comments Yay, Mary Kate! :) That's nice.

My day has been good because I'm getting lots of school done.

message 21: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Haha for sure!!

Aw that is serious good Saira!! Haha(:

message 22: by Lee (new)

Lee (lee-lette) | 871 comments My day has been good because I'm alive and I made a new friend :)

message 23: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Awwww((;
That's so wonderful xD

message 24: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Hey, that's great, Lee-lette! :)

message 25: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments My day has been good because I got to go to the library. Aaaand..... I got to spend all afternoon with my sister and nephew!! :D Ah... good times. :)

message 26: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Awwww that's so terrific xD xD

message 27: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Get anything good at the library? (:

message 28: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments For sure! :)
Well, I got this book: Centralia by Mike Dellosso
... and two movies: The Age of Adeline and Public Enemies.

message 29: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Ohhhh my goodness that book sounds great!!! Keep me updated on it now ((; Never saw either of those movies xP

message 30: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Well, to be honest... I barely even looked to see what it's about. The cover looked very interesting & the tiny bit of blurb that I read sounded intriguing... and it's by a Christian author so... *shrug* We'll see. ;)
I've seen Public Enemy before-- it's good, though you'd definitely want ClearPlay. :P I haven't watched The Age of Adeline yet, but my dad & brothers said it's good. Planning to watch it soon. :)

message 31: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn (caitlynkachman) | 438 comments I saw Age of Adeline, just a warning-there's one scene you'll want to skip past- not appropriate. And there's another scene that if you cringe at wounds you'll for sure want to look away.

message 32: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Oh, wounds don't bother me... And we have a ClearPlay dvd player that cuts out the inappropriate stuff. :)
But thanks for the warning, Caitlyn. :)

message 33: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn (caitlynkachman) | 438 comments Oh, that's neat! How does the DVD player do that? I for sure need one xD

message 34: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

@JJ- Nice!!! ((:

message 35: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Oh its terrific!!! A team of people make what they call filters and when you get the DVD player someone has reviewed the movie and made a filter that automatically takes out any thing you choose not to see such as blood, sexual scenes, nudity or profanity. Its handy(:

message 36: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn (caitlynkachman) | 438 comments When I was little I had a DVD player that muted bad words, it was really neat. Sure would've come in handy nowadays.

message 37: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Oh I still have one of them!! TV Guardian is the name ((:

message 38: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Yep, we had TV Guardian too! :) Our last dvd player with that recently stopped working, though. :(

message 39: by Lee (new)

Lee (lee-lette) | 871 comments Aerykah wrote: "Hey, that's great, Lee-lette! :)"

Thanks. Your day seemed pretty great :)

message 40: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It really was! :)

message 41: by Lee (last edited Oct 19, 2015 09:56PM) (new)

Lee (lee-lette) | 871 comments My day was great because my friend [ ;) @Aerykah ] had a great day :)

message 42: by Shelly (new)

Shelly | 24 comments My day was great because I woke up with peace :)

message 43: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Lee-lette wrote: "My day was great because my friend [ ;) @Aerykah ] had a great day :)"

Aw, thanks! I'm glad that my great day helped you to have a great one too. ;)

message 44: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Shelly wrote: "My day was great because I woke up with peace :)"

Oh yeah! Never underestimate that. :)

message 45: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

((:

message 46: by Lee (new)

Lee (lee-lette) | 871 comments Who wouldn't be? It's math!!!

My day was/is good because (so far) my weekend headache has calmed down.

message 47: by Monna (new)

Monna (monna8) My day has been good becuase the current bible study i am doing has really changed my life and since i begin every morning with a prayer i fill at peace and i know the lord is walking with me <3

message 48: by Mary (new)

Mary Ann Brantley (brantleymagmailcom) | 43 comments My day has been good because I've spent time with friends, my dog, my husband, my sister, and now with you.

message 49: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Awwwww y'all just brightened my day by reading all this <<33 Y'all are amazing ((;

My day has been good cause I've talked a lot (which is always good :P) and had a good time rambling ((;

message 50: by Lee (new)

Lee (lee-lette) | 871 comments My day has been good because I didn't go to school.

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Centralia (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mike Dellosso (other topics)