Horror Aficionados discussion

Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > 10 Free Signed Copies of Blood Lily

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments I have 10 free signed copies of my debut novel Blood Lily, the first book in my Lilith Adams series. Book 2, Rose of Jericho, was just released on kindle on August 3rd. Both books have received rave reviews, but I need to find more traction. I'm offering a free signed copy in exchange for an honest review on either goodreads or amazon or both. I can also provide it in pdf or mobi form for anyone that prefers an electronic version. Below is the blurb for Blood Lily. Just PM or email me at lilithadamsseries@gmail.com if you're interested!

"NYPD Independent forensics expert Lilith Adams may not be exactly human but it hadn’t made her life any less monotonous. The nights and bodies just bled into a dull and seemingly useless existence. All she wanted was a real mystery to chase, a purpose. Everything is about to change and her quiet little life will never be the same.

When her uncle goes missing from a small town in Tennessee, Lilith's doting father sends her to investigate with his head of security, Chance Deveraux. They quickly find themselves caught in a whirlwind of violence and terror that uncovers a secret that's been buried for over 600 years. A vengeful secret that could very well cost her everything. To survive, they'll have to find powerful new allies, but trusting them might be the biggest mistake of all.

Blood Lily is a suspenseful mystery that completely redefines classic supernatural elements and myths. It challenges every relationship and deals with the true emotional grit of loss when the odds seem overwhelming."

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Johns | 14 comments I would be willing to read and review your book for you on both Goodreads & Amazon. What do you need from me?
Thanks in advance!
Deborah Johns

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments If you would like a mobi or pdf file, you can just PM your email address. If you'd like a signed hardcopy just email me a shipping address and I'll mail it out Monday.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2258 comments Jenny I would love to have a signed hard copy of your book. If you still have any available I will pm you my address and I will post here, amazon, and to my blog :)

message 5: by Aly (new)

Aly | 24 comments Jenny, I have sent you an e-mail thanks!

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments Melissa, just pm me your address and I'll send it out Monday!

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments Thanks, Alysia. I just got your email.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2258 comments Jenny wrote: "Melissa, just pm me your address and I'll send it out Monday!"

Ok, thank you Jenny. I will do that right now :)

message 9: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments Still have 7 signed copies up for grabs and don't forget I have digital copies as well. I'm exclusively posting this here in Horror Aficionados!

message 10: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Johns | 14 comments Hi Jenny - I have sent you my address. Thanks you, I look forward to reading your book!

message 11: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments Thank you, Deborah. I've added you to the list. :)

message 12: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments Still have 6 signed copies available. I'll be shipping them out Monday so Pm your address or send me an email at lilithadamsseries@gmail.com

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Bacon (raggedtig) | 9 comments I emailed my address to you.

message 14: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments Thank you, Michelle! I've added you to my list.

message 15: by BookzBookzBookz (new)

BookzBookzBookz (areneehunt) I would love a signed hard copy for review in my book blog as well.

message 16: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments Amana just pm your email address and I'll send you the pdf! :) Alyssa, I got your email and added you to my list! :)

message 17: by BookzBookzBookz (new)

BookzBookzBookz (areneehunt) Thank you!!

message 18: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments I've mailed out the 8 signed copies that have been claimed and I still have 2 copies up for grabs! It is also available in pdf or mobi format and it is also available on kindle unlimited! If you're interested, just email me your name and address or email address for pdf/mobi at lilithadamsseries@gmail.com or pm me here.

message 19: by Eryka (new)

Eryka Sterling | 2 comments Id love copy if there any left but I'd def take a a mobi format to cheferyka@gmail.com.

Thank you

message 20: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Allen (lilithadamsseries) | 19 comments Eryka, I can send you a hard copy, just need a mailing address. I will email you a mobi too. :)