Real Christian discussion

To Begin: > *Announcements*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

M.K. Aneal (mkaneal) | 6160 comments Mod
Hi(: I just realized I didn't have an announcement topic. So wallah!! Haha XD

message 2: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Oh look!!! We have 61 members!! Y'all are all awesome!! Thank every one of you!! Have a brilliant day!!! XD

message 3: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Awesome! :D

message 4: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yeah!!!(:
Great job Tamera. Thanks for all the help around here(:

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Oh, you're welcone! I'm glad you think I'm a help. :)

message 6: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hahaha. You are. XD
See if you wasn't here I'd have ten topics of the same thing XP Hehehe

message 7: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Lol!! ;)

message 8: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Haha (:

message 9: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hi friends(: A totally awesome friend of mine created a new Christian group that looks just wonderful!! I am sending this to ask yall to check it out and hopefully help out Caitlyn by joining and being a part if this fantastic group!! Just know ya'll are wonderful! Thanks for taking a moment and God Bless!!!
The link is below along with the password which you will be asked to give when you join.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
Password: 8:16
I pray y'all all have a beyond awesome night and great day tomorrow!
God Bless,
With care,
~Mary Kate(:

message 10: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

I kindve just sent this in a message to all my members but thought it best to add it here too(;

message 11: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Just to remind you all that we have a few polls open for our new buddy reads of the Bible(:
Thanks!

message 12: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Last day to vote on which book of the Bible we will be reading!!!!! We will start tomorrow once I close the poll and decide tonight. Thanks so much everyone!!!(:

message 13: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Okay the book of John has won for the next Bible buddy reads!! I hope you all will participate(; Thanks!!

message 14: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yay!! So far I have 11 members doing the Bible Buddy reads this month(: Anyone can jump in at anytime!! Thank you all so very much!!!!(:

message 15: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Awesome! That's more than I expected!!

message 16: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Haha yea!! The members are really doing an awesome job!! I think I'm up to 13 now!!!!(:

message 17: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yay!!! Grayson joined the group to make 75 members!!!! Thanks everyone!!!(:

message 18: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Oh my goodness! I looked and there was the number 81 by the word 'members!!' Y'all are all amzing!!! Shout out to these wonderful members!!
Thanks(;

message 19: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yay guys!! We are doing devotionals!! Looking for four more volunteers!! Contact me if you would be willing to help!! God bless(:

message 20: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yay!! Oh yay!! We have 85 members!!! Great job everyone!! So glad you each are here!! God bless(:
Thank y'all!!
Hey I need one more person for devotions. Let me know if any of you are up for it? Thanks so much!!!

message 21: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Yay!!! Wow, we're growing fast!!! :D

message 22: by Charles (new)

Charles Mukando Art (charlesmukandoart) | 51 comments Am up for devotions.

message 23: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

We are(: Yay!! Are you volunteering to do a day Charles? (:

message 24: by Charles (new)

Charles Mukando Art (charlesmukandoart) | 51 comments Yah I'am.

message 25: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yay!!! Ok!!! What about Sunday? You would be my last day. You'd have to write a devotion starting next Sunday- September 13th and then every Sunday til the end of September. It would be so much appreciated (:
Let me know if that would be OK and you got it?

message 26: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Devotions were started today(: Go take a look and leave a comment! God Bless,
~Kate

message 27: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

I'm sorry friends!!
It seems that in the last message I sent to the group I've forgot to add and remind all my devotion volunteers to please message me back to let me know you are still planning to participate!! Thanks so much and God Bless(:

message 28: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (last edited Sep 14, 2015 07:40PM) (new)

Okay... My forgetfulness has struck again XP
In the last message I seems to have forgotten to add a link to the topic to tell about yourself... So here this is
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thanks Soooo much XP Lol

message 29: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Ohhh my goodness!!!!!!!!! *cheers* We have 100 members!!!! Oh this is so awesome!! Thank y'all all so much!! You all mean so much! With prayers for you all!! God bless <3
~Kate

message 30: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

** Oh and no one fret, I plan to send out a message tomorrow about the group devotion and Bible Buddy reads and also get back to all my unresolved message. I did not forget and I appreciate every message!! Talk to you soon!! (: (: Thanks much!**

message 31: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

****** Hey Guys!!!!*****
I need someone to do tomorrows devotional. If anyone wants to do it please PM me. I owe you one. Thanks so very much and God bless(:

message 32: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

I just want to thank all the new members!! 113!! Y'all are awesome. God bless,
~Mary Kate(:

message 33: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Just know guys that its been a busy week but I promise I haven't forgotten y'all!! and plan to get back to my message and etc real soon :D

Stay blessed (:

message 34: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Friday's group message:
Hey y'all!! (:

Okay I an typing this out super duper fast so please excuse any misspellings or grammar or etc xP

So I have an important message for you- yes you __your name here___!!!
Okay well this week I got a few just so sweet messages that just made my day!!!(:
So as I was thinking about them I was thinking how much I wished all my members could feel like that- especially thorufh this new month which brings all kinds of troubles xP

So I challenge YOU!!! Today pick a member put of the group and message him/her and tell them something about them that is special, or if you want to pick a person. You haven't talked to before do it! Ask how their day is going. Compliment. Just talk. You never really know what someone is going through and a few simple words can mean so very very much!!

The Lord put this on my heart and I pray you act upon it, you never know what it means to someone!!!! <3
John 13:34King James Version (KJV)

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Here is a list of the group members- https://www.goodreads.com/group/16803...

Let the Lord lead- Spontaneous is accepted(:(:

And I would love to know if you participated so feel free to tell me in the announcement thread or in a PM.

You are all so special!! <3 Love y'all! Have a blessed Friday!! And always remember Jesus- the maker of the heavens- Loves YOU!!

~Mary Kate (:

message 35: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

[Real Christian] A Book To Check Outmessage:Hi y'all!! I pray y'all are having an awesome Wednesday!! ((:

Okay well a friend of ours who is just a wonderful part of the group has now become an author *shocked face* He has worked so hard on this and I'm just so excited for him!!
Timothy Salter is the new author!! I'm looking forward to reading his book and I hope you will look into it as well!! I know that if the book is anywhere near his personality it will be just great!!

So here is the link if you would like to check it out:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/timothy-salt...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

And he also plans to have another book published real soon. 
So a big congratulations to Timothy *cheers*

Thank y'all so much for all that you do!! God bless y'all!! And in Timothy's own words:

"Again, thank thee most kindly! It is very solicitous of thee! :)"

Haha. Hugs and praying for you all!! <3 and Always remember Jesus Christ Loves YOU!!!! 

((: ~Kate

message 36: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (last edited Nov 01, 2015 08:23AM) (new)

Heyyyy All my wonderful members!! I'm so sorry, this week I have been so busy that I've missed and forgot so many things ); I didn't even realize we are starting a new month of devotions. So if anyone wants to do devotions next month please PM me or post here. As for now all days are the same unless I notify. So sorry y'all ); Thanks much for your patience!! Stay cool! And have a blessed day ((:

message 37: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

We've made it to 140 members!!!! A big handclap to you all for being so terrific and making me smile!!! *handclaps* (((;

message 38: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Okay y'all!!! HELP!!!! Haha. I need someone to do tomorrow's devotion. Any volunteers? Just know you'd be like the best!!!! Let me know okay? Thanks so much my friends!!!!

Oh and I am working on replying to some messages if I don't get to them tonight I will by Monday (((: Thanks much!!!!

message 39: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yaya!!!! Love this question ((;
Okay so every month I get some volunteers and one volunteer does a devotion every day. For instance I do Wednesdays so every Wednesday in that month I write a devotion. We have a volunteer for every day. Every week we have a new topic to follow. Its only written here we all members can read it and comment if they want ((:
You can find it here- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

One is posted every day and feel free to comment there if you'd like. Every month I make a new topic for the new month ((;

message 40: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Let me know if that explains ((;

message 41: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

((((: Yay!!!

message 42: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

We have made it to 150 members *cheers hysterically* I just want to thank you all!!!!! You are awesome!!!! *high fives* ((:

message 43: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

*wipes forehead in relief* I finally got to all the unread topics (((; *cheers*

message 44: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) That's awesome!! This group is growing fast!! :D

message 45: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Exactly ((((; Thanks so much for the help Tamara :D

message 46: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Okay y'all, just so you know the weekend usually puts me behind on messages and everything. So if I don't reply to any just know its just because of weekend craziness, I love messages (: Thanks for being such a terrific group and making me smile!! Stay awesome :D xD

message 47: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Kay guys. Just so y'all know I've spent more time here today because the next couple weeks I will more than likely be on way less. This week I have tons if studies to catch up on and next week I have a writing plan and of course Thanksgiving ((; I'll be here however mainly taking care if messages and talk topics, not games. However I have not forgotten them ((; Thanks for being awesome!! :D

message 48: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) That's okay MK! I'll probably be the same way although I try to check updates every day. Thanksgiving will definitely hinder everyone. I'll try to be more active in the future though, winter will be slower for me. :)

message 49: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Thanks ((;
Yes exactly. Haha. My obsessiveness causes me to stress out about it all xP Thanks for all the help!! That'll be great ((:

message 50: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Jr. (aejlafayette) | 32 comments Finally got my author's profile page. Please visit it, follow me and read my blog I just posted. You can do all these things from https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... Thank you. May God Bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you, may no harm come to your door for a thousand generations. In Jesus name.

« previous 1