Talk of the Town discussion

#1B: The Library at Mount Char > Favorite characters?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by PB (new)

PB (darlingdarcy) | 168 comments Mod
Which character is your favorite? And why?

message 2: by Caele (new)

Caele | 32 comments So far? David, duh! He's just so... relatable.

message 3: by PB (new)

Caele wrote: "So far? David, duh! He's just so... relatable."

HAHAHA! we all feel that violent streak from time to time..

message 4: by PB (new)

(view spoiler)

My favorite characters are Michael and Dresden.
(view spoiler)

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (Reading is Better With Cupcakes) (imjustcupcake) | 10 comments I haven't met everyone yet. I am still pretty early in the book. I liked Steve the plumber... And I like Michael. David sounds so disgusting and nasty...

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Arredondo (dalaimommadrama) | 2 comments David...right from his introduction. I am very intrigued by his character and what he brings to the rest of the story..I am not usually drawn to characters like him...don't know what to make of this nonsense...

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (Reading is Better With Cupcakes) (imjustcupcake) | 10 comments I hit a point where David's layers are starting to be shown. It is making me more and more interested in him.

message 8: by PB (new)

I am glad that you have reached the point where David is no longer just disgusting or nasty, or unrelatable.
The mystery behind David continues until the end, and a revelation explains a lot about the significance of his character.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (Reading is Better With Cupcakes) (imjustcupcake) | 10 comments Yeah I am just past the Bull and meeting Erwin. This one reads pretty slow, but it kind of has to. There's just so much to it.