Lakeland Public Library discussion

Quizzes > Friday Funday!! This quiz is for all you animal lovers!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (last edited Aug 14, 2015 12:45PM) (new)

Liz (lizlibrarylady) | 74 comments Which animal in literature would be your ideal pet?
http://www.playbuzz.com/openrw10/whic...

With his utterly wholesome but never cloying personality, Freddy the Pig is the smallest and cleverest member of the gang at the Bean Farm.

Lucky for you, Freddy has the uncanny capacity to speak to humans, so listen up when he imparts his wisdom; with a bank, newspaper, and detective agency under his belt, he's got a lot to say!

I need to look up who this Freddy Pig is...

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Crawford | 331 comments Mod
I got Snowy:
Mon dieu! It's Tintin's loyal, crime-solving terrier Snowy! Known for his brave and fearless demeanor, Snowy is also something of a notorious cynic who has a soft spot for whiskey, so be sure to keep his watering dish full.

"Crime-solving terrier"? I haven't read Tintin. Maybe I should...

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (spacenerdlibrarian) | 17 comments Mod
I got Snoopy!

"Congrats! You got America's favorite beagle, and the unflappable Joe Cool: Snoopy.

Of course, Snoopy isn't JUST a dog. He's also a decorated World War I pilot, an accomplished lawyer, and was the first dog on the moon. Just be sure you feed him on time!"

I would have taken Shiloh, too.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 210 comments Mod
I got Fantastic Mr. Fox

Clever, conniving, and cunning, Fantastic Mr. Fox is that rare figure who's actually celebrated for his misdeeds. He plunders and pummels without batting an eye, but lucky for you if he's on your side: he won't steal from you . . . probably.