ғαѕнιoɴ coмвoѕ discussion

Outfits (natalee > prom Outfit 2

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 91 comments Mod
to be worked on.

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 91 comments Mod
not one of my favorite outfits but I do really like this combination.I feel hat the water fall head band style would look really good witht the whole outfit.

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

thanks.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice dress

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

awwww thanks.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

<3
Im on my teblet so I canr

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

ah.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yh..but we can do tht emoji thingy

message 11: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

yeah we an I forgot.