ғαѕнιoɴ coмвoѕ discussion

Blue is the new Black!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 91 comments Mod
not bad nice
I would say something about the hair but that's only because I don't swear

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 91 comments Mod
no
give me a minute to find it. you said it before

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

I think you will know the endind
bad...

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (last edited Aug 25, 2015 09:50AM) (new)

bad
last part is a swear word

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

yeah no hahahah I still won't do that

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Your such a good girl Nat

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ZaynaH--- Cullen-♥-Eaton-♥-Barnes-♥-Bane-♥-Morgenstern-♥-Potter-♥-Landon Carter-♥-James Bond --- DRAMIONE!♥ wrote: "♡Infinity♡ wrote: "Lol. Your such a good girl Nat"

HOW IS THE PICS FIN?"

Huh??

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah