ғαѕнιoɴ coмвoѕ discussion

I Am A ShadowHunter!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 91 comments Mod
do you know who isabelle lightwood is?

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 91 comments Mod
no I didn't know

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice collection gere

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

How did u get the runes

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh...I guessed tht. But I thought they were icons or something

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol.ilike it thou

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

But I like the black one better. And the short one

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*facepalm*
Never mind...whts ip

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Anywayn

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I knw...I love u toooooo <3

message 11: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

are ou still on?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

nat...do you like the new group's look? go to the main page <3

message 13: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

ywH

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

#WHEREISEVIE

message 15: by Aliah (new)

Aliah (_aliah) | 19 comments I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!! I LOVE TMI

message 16: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

:)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aliah wrote: "I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!! I LOVE TMI"

yes yes yes...finally you found us..... :)

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

zaynah you should do a magnus inspired outfit.
that would be intresting

message 19: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

this is going to e intresting

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Nat wrote: "do you know who isabelle lightwood is?" Yes! She is boss

message 21: by Lily (new)

Lily Lamotte | 6 comments Nat wrote: "do you know who isabelle lightwood is?"

yeah she's my adoptive sister

message 22: by Lily (new)

Lily Lamotte | 6 comments do any of u have a polyvore, cause if u don't u should get one
link to polyvore: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home
link to my polyvore: http://tigerfashion.polyvore.com/

message 23: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

nice, do you want a folder?

message 24: by Lily (new)

Lily Lamotte | 6 comments Nat wrote: "nice, do you want a folder?"

u man a follow

message 25: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

2what?

message 26: by Lily (new)

Lily Lamotte | 6 comments mean*

message 27: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

do you want a folder?`

message 28: by Lily (new)

Lily Lamotte | 6 comments Nat wrote: "do you want a folder?`"

whats that

message 29: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

um look at the other folder and the topics are examples.

message 30: by Lily (new)

Lily Lamotte | 6 comments ok those, no thx, but i'll make sure to ask if i want one thx

message 31: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

kk