Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Marked
This topic is about Marked
Reviews wanted for Ya paranormal fantasy

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.L. (last edited Aug 15, 2015 06:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.L. McDonald | 37 comments Hi. My name is T.L. McDonald and I am looking for someone to review my debut novel Marked. I am hoping for reviews to be posted across multiple platforms if possible, such as, here on goodreads, smashwords.com, amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and the apple ibooks store. If anyone is interested please message me and I will send you a coupon code to get the ebook for free on smashwords.com. My book is categorized as young adult, paranormal, fantasy. I have had a recent cover change so don't be alarmed if the cover shown in the link is different than the one shown on this thread. A description of my book can be found here. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

G.K. DeRosa | 26 comments Hi T.I.,

Would you be interested in doing a review swap?

This is mine - Wilder (The Guardian Series, #1) by G.K. DeRosa

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

GK DeRosa
www.wilderbook.com
http://amzn.to/1LW9a9s

T.L. McDonald | 37 comments G.K. wrote: "Hi T.I.,

Would you be interested in doing a review swap?

This is mine - Wilder (The Guardian Series, #1) by G.K. DeRosa

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

GK DeRosa
www.wilderbook.com
http://amzn.to/1LW9a9s"

Hi G.K.
Your book looks very intriguing and I would definitely be interested in a review swap. I can give you a coupon to use on www.smashwords.com to get my ebook for free. If this is okay I will message you the coupon.

T.L. McDonald

Sandy (goodgramie) | 30 comments T.L. wrote: "Hi. My name is T.L. McDonald and I am looking for someone to review my debut novel Marked. I am hoping for reviews to be posted across multiple platforms if possible, such as, here on goodreads, sm..."

I would love to read and review your book.
Send it to goodgramie@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Sandy

T.L. McDonald | 37 comments Sandy wrote: "T.L. wrote: "Hi. My name is T.L. McDonald and I am looking for someone to review my debut novel Marked. I am hoping for reviews to be posted across multiple platforms if possible, such as, here on ..."

Thanks Sandy! I have sent you an email :)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 19 comments Will of Fate Dual Court Kiss I by Samantha Britt

Hello Sandy and T.L!
I saw this thread and both of your novels look right up my interest alley! :) If you would like me to review them, could you send me a copy? If it is on Kindle Unlimited I can download that instead. :)

I am also looking for reviews for my fantasy romance novel Will of Fate: Dual Court Kiss I!
Can email a copy to anyone interested, and it is also free with kindle unlimited if either of you have that.
My email address is samantha.britt.author@gmail.com

Thanks && Happy Reading!
Samantha

T.L. McDonald | 37 comments Hi Samantha,

I would love to have you review my book and I would also love to review yours, if you could email it to me. I will send you an email gifting you Marked from the kindle store and if you find you really like it, the sequel Fated is available to download on kindle unlimited.

Thank You
T.L. McDonald

T.L. McDonald | 37 comments Samantha wrote: "Will of Fate Dual Court Kiss I by Samantha Britt

Hello Sandy and T.L!
I saw this thread and both of your novels look right up my interest alley! :) If you would like me to review them, could y..."

I have sent you an email. Happy Reading :)

G.K. DeRosa | 26 comments Hi T.L. & Samantha,
I'm glad you posted on this thread because we never did the switch T.L.! I'm not sure what happened!
If either of you is still interested, please email me at gkderosa@wilderbook.com
Thanks!

message 10: by T.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.L. McDonald | 37 comments G.K. wrote: "Hi T.L. & Samantha,
I'm glad you posted on this thread because we never did the switch T.L.! I'm not sure what happened!
If either of you is still interested, please email me at gkderosa@wilderboo..."

Hello G.K.
I have sent you an email :)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 19 comments I have copies of both books now :) I will let each of you know when I have read/reviewed your books.

I will also email you both a copy of Will of Fate!

Thanks!
Sam

message 12: by T.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.L. McDonald | 37 comments Hi Samantha,
I have received your book- Will of Fate - and am eager to begin reading it. I too will let you know when I have read & reviewed it.

Thank you & Happy Reading :)
T.L. McDonald

message 13: by G.K. (new) - rated it 5 stars

G.K. DeRosa | 26 comments Ok ladies I have both books and will get started immediately! I'll start with Marked since I was supposed to do that last month then Will of Fate. Looking forward to both!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wilder (other topics)
Will of Fate (other topics)