ғαѕнιoɴ coмвoѕ discussion

get a folder

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 91 comments Mod
ask for a folder for fasion/room ideas etc.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2015 06:07PM) (new)

May I have one?

Shine's Mysterious Outfits.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

sure!

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 91 comments Mod
I have already made the folder.

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

yes

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

made

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

yeah

message 8: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

:)

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess Can I have a folder?

Jess's Jewels

message 10: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

yes and YYYYEEEEAAAAAASSSSS Hawkeye for life

message 11: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

made

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

May i have a folder please?

message 13: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

yeah I'll add it when I get on a computer.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalee, may i have a folder yet? Please?

message 16: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

oh sorry I forgot about it

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Its fine

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Fashion is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

made

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks