Real Christian discussion

Games > Talk to Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

M.K. Aneal (mkaneal) | 6160 comments Mod
No I'm serious. Haha. When you post you must post to yourself. Never ever acknowledge anyone else is there. And I'm not kidding. This should be funny XP
Mary Kate, this is a neat topic.

message 2: by Brandi (new)

Brandi | 224 comments Well, this is kind of silly. But I can see this being fun too.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, congrats on buying Never Let Me Go. And I'm glad you decided not to read Isle of Night--what were you thinking when you showed interest in that one?!?

I see you looking at another book to add to your shelf. Don't, okay? 621 is enough books to plan to buy...

message 4: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Okay, Mary Kate. I see I have become addicted to Good reads. Plus my silliness is getting to extremes. XP

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Get that annoying song out of your head right now! Since I'm you, I can hear that obnoxious music all too clearly...

message 6: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Suddenly I have this weird need to listen to music. I must listen now.....Hmmmm

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, you just added another book...I'm disappointed in you. But the book does sound good...

message 8: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 103 comments I don't know what you're waiting for. You're full of ideas, but you don't do anything about them. You find so many excuses, but they are meaningless. Just do it.

message 9: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hmmm. Mary Kate, you are so much to do yet don't want to do any of them . I must force myself.

message 10: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Oh Mary, this topic is so sad!

message 11: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn (caitlynjones1217) | 438 comments Try not to listen to the things others say to you, even though it hurts. Cause their opinion shouldn't matter to you.

message 12: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Ooohhh true girl!!!! Okay MK I must learn to take medicine when I'm sick *cough* xP

message 13: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hmmm Mary.... I don't know if I'll ever get this Geometry done *whimpers*

message 14: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Ohhh MK I can't keep up with all the topics since I have all these new wonderful members xP

message 15: by Duchessbookworm (last edited Nov 15, 2015 12:15PM) (new)

Duchessbookworm | 85 comments It's okay. There's nothing out in the dark. It's just your imagination. Let's sing to make all the monsters go away. LA LA LA! Wow I sing wonderfully. (Not) So on key. It's just amazing. (Note my sarcasm) Stop inner voice your so mean to me. :( I'm the best singer on the planet (Really this again) See how mean she is to me!

message 16: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

This is so hilarious y'all ((((;

Okay M, why am I so hungry?? Gee..... I must go find something?!?

message 17: by Duchessbookworm (new)

Duchessbookworm | 85 comments Pen.... where did that pen go? Seriously where is it?! (Searching the whole area) Are you kidding me. Come on I had it a second ago. (looks in hand) Well, now I feel stupid.

message 18: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

LOL!!!! xD

message 19: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 689 comments Mary Kate wrote: "Okay, Mary Kate. I see I have become addicted to Good reads. Plus my silliness is getting to extremes. XP"

Lol XD

message 20: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Okay MK, now people have left you to simply talk to yourself... *silence*

message 21: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Oh, I absolutely love this song! My favorite classical piece ever!!

message 22: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Now MK is wondering what someone else is listening to...

message 23: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) My sister plays Nocturne in C sharp minor by Chopin beautifully!

message 24: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Oohhh I wish I could hear something like C Sharp Minor in Chopin... Odd that randomly came to mind xP

message 25: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I just love that Chopin song when it's played in the movie The Pianist.

message 26: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Wow! Trying to get a vole out from under the fridge is really a challenge!

message 27: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

I wonder what a vole is... Hmm... And now... my stomach is suddenly rumbling... *doritos....*

message 28: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) THAT DOG IS DRIVING ME BONKERS!!!!!

message 29: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Is a vole a dog I wonder.... xP I wonder if... there is something I can eat around here...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I dream about Loki almost every night.

Shine, you're driving me insane.

message 31: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Hmmmm, now that I think of it that vole really did look like a mouse with it's tail chopped off. I'm glad the cat is getting rid of them though, they won't get into the garden or ruin the yard. I have no idea why I'm thinking of this right now, my mind's just rambling...

message 32: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Mm... I didn't know others liked moon pies like me... Ohh.. I wonder if a vole is actually a mole... dreams are good... my mind is everywhere xP

message 33: by Karis (new)

Karis | 739 comments Ahhhh, Karis, you really need to get off Goodreads and do your science homework. Okay... So, like right now. Alright, alright I'm getting off *grumbles*

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

SHINE! Don't you have any other hobbies other than writing?
NO! ALL I CARE IS WRITING!

message 35: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn (caitlynjones1217) | 438 comments Stop listening to Pentatonix and go work on your 2016 goal! I know you can't concentrate with music on! NOOOO get off youtube! GO READ!

Ugh..... never mind.
There's no hope for you.

message 36: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Hmmm....now that I think of it voles really are similar to moles, just without the star shaped nose and big feet. they're really a unique rodent for sure....oh, dinner's ready now Tamara, wohoo!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I just love dreaming about movie characters.

NOT AGAIN.

message 38: by Dominique (new)

Dominique (domsmagicaladventures) I think I'm going to eat a brownie, yeah I'm going to get up and get one...why am I still sitting here when I want a brownie? Ugh fine I will get up because I want a brownie...here I go

message 39: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Suddenly I want to Google a picture of a vole, go to sleep, eat a Brownie, and write... I have no idea why... Hmm..

message 40: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 689 comments I am so excited for the second teenage mutant ninja turtles movie! Yeah me too Rachel XD

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

*watches funny Loki and Thor*
SHINE! WHY!
*goes on rebloggy*
SHINE! MIDGARD TO SHINE! HELLO!

message 42: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Stop thinking thesee bad thoughts Parzival. Stop.

message 43: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Parzival stop all these depressing thoughts your making me sad. "who said that?' it was me your cheerful self. "no I suppressed you because nothing is cheerful anymore.'

message 44: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I don't know what to do!‼‼‼

message 45: by May͛a (new)

May͛a (rhapsodyinblue) Maya, stop eating chocolate. Now.

message 46: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Wouldn't it just be easier to end it all? It would be so easy to grab a knif- Parzival stop. Stop it.

message 47: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Stop crying Parzival *slaps* crying shows weakness. man up!

message 48: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I really wish I had a basement so I could go hide and become a recluse, but alas all I have is a crawlspace that is to hard to get to. Curse my long eyelashes ((I'm told I have weirdly long eyelashes)) they keep catching my tears. Its so hard to see!!!!!!

message 49: by Magnus (new)

Magnus All I think of is how girls pretty them selves up and shorter eyelashes complete the picture and long eyelashes are annoying. I just want to pluck mine out one by one so I have one less thing to worry about.

message 50: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Would anybody miss me if I disappeared? Wouldd anybody search for me? Would anybody want to find me?

« previous 1