The Forever War (The Forever War, #1) The Forever War discussion

Science Fiction Masterworks Book Club

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sable This is the first book we'll be reading in a book club we're starting based on an imprint called "SF Masterworks." The Science Fiction Masterworks Book Club can be found on Facebook. We'll be reading and reviewing one book per month and this is the first one, starting September 2015. You're welcome to join us as long as you obey the list rules!

Bryan Hmm. I'd be interested in joining such a club here on GR, but I'm not on Facebook and have no interest in going on Facebook. Any chance you'll make a Goodreads club with the same goals? I'm already kind of picking away at both the Fantasy Masterworks and the SF Masterworks series.

Sable I could be convinced if there were sufficient interest. :)

Dramapuppy Bryan wrote: "Hmm. I'd be interested in joining such a club here on GR, but I'm not on Facebook and have no interest in going on Facebook. Any chance you'll make a Goodreads club with the same goals? I'm alre..."

Lady wrote: "I could be convinced if there were sufficient interest. :)"

I'd also be interested in a Goodreads version.

Richard Read TFW about 18 months ago so I'll sit this one out, but I'm certainly interested for future books. Joining request sent. :)

Sable Okay, here's the group then: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/.... I have made friends requests to all of you so far because I have set the group to Private to prevent spam and abuse and so I have to individual invite people. If there's another, more practical option in the group settings let me know, but I've never created a group here before. Thanks!

Farshid Aghamali من پیگیر مطالب بوده ام، مدت هاست مطلب جدیدی ارسال نکردید، اما من بسیار علاقمند هستم

Sable You're right, Farshid! I took a long break because I was busy working on my own writing and promoting a new book. I've been working to catch up. I have recently added a few more books: I'm up to The Complete Roderick now, but I am waiting for it to arrive from Amazon before I can continue.

It's good to know someone is following this group! Thank you for letting me know! I don't get a lot of interaction here, so sometimes it's hard to tell. :)