Fantasy/YA bookclub discussion

Recommendations > Young Adult book recommendations

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (ellenvergauwen) | 8 comments Mod
Comment your favorite young adult books or ones that you really want to read.
I'll get books from here for our monthly polls, so comment yours down below and maybe it'll be our monthly read.

message 2: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey (goodreads_aubrey_re) | 2 comments Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella, Cinder and Ella by Kelly Oram, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Cinder by Merissa Meyers, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass, Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, and I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson.

message 3: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (ellenvergauwen) | 8 comments Mod
Aubrey wrote: "Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella, Cinder and Ella by Kelly Oram, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Cinder by Merissa Meyers, Shadow and Bone by Leigh..."

Oh there's some pretty damn good ones in there :)

message 4: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey (goodreads_aubrey_re) | 2 comments Ya, I went crazy

message 5: by Eunice (new)

Eunice David (euniceeeee) | 1 comments This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales and Shadow & Bones :)

message 6: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Roman | 1 comments Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar children and/or Hollow City by R. Riggs, The Cassie Scott series by C. Amsden, Cinder by M. Meyer, Knight of Flame by S. Eder. Madison's Song by C. Amsden

message 7: by Mohamed (new)

Mohamed | 3 comments I've read Shelter and I've found it re

message 8: by Mohamed (new)

Mohamed | 3 comments sorry

message 9: by Mohamed (new)

Mohamed | 3 comments I've read Shelter (Mickey Bolitar, #1) by Harlan Coben and I've found it really good so I'd like to read the others Seconds Away (Mickey Bolitar, #2) by Harlan Coben and Found (Mickey Bolitar, #3) by Harlan Coben