Linda Joyce International Fan Club discussion

Release Week-Her Heart's Desire

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tessa (new)

Tessa -Poised Pen Productions (russte) | 114 comments Mod
It's almost here! Her Heart's Desire-is going live on August 18th 2015. Please help spread the word.
If you received an ARC please post your reviews to Goodreads and other social media sites. Also, please add your reviews to Amazon on release day. We need everyone's help to generate excitement for this wonderful book! Thank you!

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (goodreadscomsharon_rabner) | 10 comments Going to try and finish Her Heart's Desire tonight. So far I can't put it down. Forced myself to go to sleep at 1 this morning. Love this book. The characters seem like family or friends you have known forever. Can't wait to get back to it. Have to find out what happens next. Happy Friday.

message 3: by Tessa (new)

Sharon wrote: "Going to try and finish Her Heart's Desire tonight. So far I can't put it down. Forced myself to go to sleep at 1 this morning. Love this book. The characters seem like family or friends you have k..."

I feel the same way, Sharon. This is a beautifully written book.

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Joyce (linda-joyce) | 82 comments Mod
Thank you soooo much!

message 5: by Tessa (new)

Tomorrow is release day for Her Heart's Desire. Don't forget to join the launch party @ 8:00 pm EST, tomorrow night on Facebook and please invite your friends...Great Prizes!
https://www.facebook.com/events/66864...

message 6: by Linda (new)

There's books and other giveaways, so don't miss it!

message 7: by Tessa (new)

https://www.facebook.com/events/66864... Congratulations Linda Joyce on the release of Her Heart's Desire. Everyone, please, follow the above link to join the Launch Party...books and giveaways!!! Don't forget to invite your friends.

message 8: by Linda (new)

Thank you soooo much! And hope see folks at the FB party at 8 pm Eastern

message 9: by Tessa (new)

Linda, you really know how to host a party! A wonderful launch party for Her Heart's Desire last evening. Please keep spreading the word about this wonderful story..and please, leave your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and other social media sites.

message 10: by Linda (new)

Thank you Teresa. I had fun, too.

message 11: by Tessa (new)

Come on guys, Lina needs your help! She is so generous to us. Please take the time to write a review for Linda's books, especially Her Heart's Desire on Amazon, Goodreads, and share her post on your social media sites!! Thank you in advance.