Skip Beat! discussion

That was not an end!!

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I have only watched the first 25 episodes of the anime, and I loved it so much. However, the ending was so stupid! It didn't even end! I hope they'll do a second season! We can all keep our fingers crossed. The manga has 80 or so chapters of events after the end of the anime, and the anime cover 70 chapters about. Also, the voice actress of Kyoko is trying to get them to do another season. So, another season is a possibility! I just don't know how big of a possibility it is...

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments read the manga then

message 3: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I could, I just liked the anime's drawing style a lot, and the library doesn't have it. :(

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments go 2 mangafox.com ^-^

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 4 comments Mod
I agree. I hope another Skip-Beat! season will come out so bad! But I'm pretty sure I'll just have to read the manga to get the rest of the series. That's usually how it goes with anime, especially shojo.

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay :( So sad.

message 7: by Aaron (new)

Aaron (AaronsCool) | 2 comments why so sad

message 8: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay They probably aren't going to continue the anime.

message 9: by Anne (new)

Anne | 9 comments Really, I heard they're going to start a season 2 in October...

message 10: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Wait, really?? Where'd you hear that? Can you give us the link or something to where it says that?

message 11: by Anne (new)

Anne | 9 comments No, I heard it from a friend. I'll see what I can find on it, K?

message 12: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Cool! Thanks!

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 4 comments Mod
Anne wrote: "Really, I heard they're going to start a season 2 in October..."
I really hope they do a second season!! That'd make me so happy!! :D

message 14: by Aaron (new)

Aaron (AaronsCool) | 2 comments I hope they do right guys a girls

message 15: by Starbubbles (new)

Starbubbles i had always meant to check out the anime. even if it's half as good as the manga, it has to be great.

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments it is. i laughed my head off. lol XD

message 17: by Starbubbles (new)

Starbubbles i laugh all of the time with just the manga! i can't even imagine how much fun it would be to see it.

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments ya me 2. did u read ch 143

message 19: by Anne (new)

Anne | 9 comments I haven't been able to find anything substanciating to say that they're going to continue the Anime, but I will continue to keep an ear out.

On the bright side, I haven't been able to find a definite 'no' either.

message 20: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Ok. Cool!

message 21: by Starbubbles (new)

Starbubbles 143? the one that was released last weekend? totally read that one. oh, loved it! totally loved how the beagle interacted with sho and kyoko. ah, i can't wait to see kyoko's present for ren!

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments ya. do u think the beagle really likes kyoko?

message 23: by Anne (last edited Jul 28, 2009 12:48PM) (new)

Anne | 9 comments Define "likes".

Is he interested in her? Yes. Does he really care for her to a point where he'd put her and her feelings first? Not in this lifetime.

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments lol

message 25: by Starbubbles (new)

Starbubbles so true. though in a way, i think that they would make an interesting couple. like an extremely dark couple. i think he likes her in the twisted way that he knows how. a normal person wouldn't consider it love, but i think in his little twisted head kyoko sparked an interest that might turn into love. i personally want kyoko and ren to get together though.

message 26: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (HatsumiShinogu) | 3 comments I am not really anticipating a second season since the manga is more than enough for me. The anime series was good enough but definitely not as good as the manga.

message 27: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Well, the rumors say that they're making a Season 2 in October. I'm not certain if that's official, but I keep hearing it all over the internet.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I've only read up to book 7...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

were can I find the anime?

message 30: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I watched every episode here at crunchyroll!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/skip-beat/...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok thanks :D

message 32: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Oh, really? That's so interesting! So what parts were the clips? And were the clips silent or did they have the voice actors already act for the clips?

message 33: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Oh, really? That's so interesting! So what parts were the clips? And were the clips silent or did they have the voice actors already act for the clips?

message 34: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay That's so cool! I really hope they finish it and release it!

message 35: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Yeah, I've been reading them as they come out in volume format and I get them from the library. I could read them online but I find the translations are often not the best and I have a hard time finding good solid websites. I've read through volume 23, I think, and I LOVE it! Kyoko is HILARIOUS, and Ren is just adorable! :D