The "awesomes" discussion

The awesomest book in the world > I Love Fred And George

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Thus the picture of Fred and George attached to my name.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

cool,
can't you wait to see the 6th harry potter?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I ACTUALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE PREVIEW FOR IT. And i was at a movie theater. people got mad but I DIDNT CARE. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ME EITHERRRRRRRRRR!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

im seeing it tonight!!!! well really really earlier tomarrow morning lolz

message 7: by nancy claire (new)

nancy claire | 45 comments SAME!
im seein the midnight showing and i cant WAIT!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

ME TOO!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT

message 9: by nancy claire (new)

nancy claire | 45 comments SWEET!

message 10: by ☼CHLOE☼, the awesomest #2 (new)

☼CHLOE☼ (goodreadscomchloe) | 135 comments Mod
I saw it and it was long but extremely amazing

message 11: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 17 comments I saw It too and It was awsome!:)

message 12: by Mckenna (new)

Mckenna | 5 comments i loved it but i was sooooo freaked out at the lake seen and the wesleys house never burns down in the book but it is still my fav movie of the harry potters

message 13: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 17 comments Yea that part was a little freaky but
at the same time it was pretty cool.

message 14: by Ana (new)

Ana | 9 comments i love the part when slughorn, hagrid, and harry were at aragog's funrale and harry said; wach out for those pinchers making a clicking noise with his mouth

message 15: by Mckenna (new)

Mckenna | 5 comments
that was funny, i liked the part where herminey (sorry can't spell) tells harry about the girl trying to slip him a love potion and says "she only wants you to like her because she thinks your the chosen one" and he says "but i am the chosen one" and she hits him and he says "sorry um kidding" lol hahaha

message 16: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 17 comments I really like the part where Harry is at Aragogs funrale too! During that part Harry seamed kinda funny.

message 17: by Ana (new)

Ana | 9 comments yeah i think it was because of the potion

message 18: by Mckenna (new)

Mckenna | 5 comments ya i wish i had that potion!!!!

message 19: by Ana (new)

Ana | 9 comments cha!!!!! that wold be awsom!!!

message 20: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 17 comments I know after he drank that potion he was acting and saying funny things. I wish I had that potion too!

message 21: by Ana (new)

Ana | 9 comments yeah, like harry says, i am going hagrid's,and Hermione says, but harry, you have to go to professor slughorn! i just feel like hagids is the place to be. lol

message 22: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 17 comments I know that is a good part. LOL! Wll another thing
is reamember in harry's first yeat There was a professor I cant reamember his name but he had voldemort on the back of his head. That professor was a Horrux and when He died it meant that Harry had destroyed one of voldemorts horuxes.

message 23: by Mckenna (new)

Mckenna | 5 comments oh ya i forgotte that part the dumboldor in the 1 & 2 movies was the best