Israeli Book Exchange discussion

Out of the Shoebox: An Autobiographic Mystery
This topic is about Out of the Shoebox
My eBook will be FREE for you tomorrow, August 15th.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yaron (new) - added it

Yaron Reshef | 3 comments More than 70,000 readers with passion for genealogy and for family stories downloaded my eBook during the last nine months. Many friends wrote me that they missed my book when it was free and few had technical issues and didn’t download it. Therefore I decided to give my book for FREE again on August 15th 2015. The book will be free from 00:10 to 24:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST).
As I tolled in the past, I was helped by many good people when I was searching for my family roots, which able me to tell my story. My story is typical to the 2nd generation holocaust survivors; it is also typical to many who are struggling to find information about their families. Most of you are helping regularly other people to find important information related to their family history. Most of you are doing it voluntarily. Therefore I want to give you my book "Out of the Shoebox" as a gift of appreciation.
I hope that you will enjoy reading my story. You are welcome to recommend this free book to your friends.
You don’t need a Kindle in order to read a Kindle eBook. You can search in Google and download an app for your tablet, laptop, desktop or smart phone.
Please use (click) the "buy Now" button and not the "Read for Free". The "buy now" will cost $0.00
This information is available through Facebook groups only. You can share this link with your friends. Your reviews on Amazon will be appreciated.
For my free eBook go to: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ONT6N0A

message 2: by Ariela (new)

Ariela Solsol (arielah) Thank you so much, Yaron. I can't wait to read it!

message 3: by Yaron (new) - added it

Yaron Reshef | 3 comments I Hope you will enjoy my story :-)

message 4: by Ariela (new)

Ariela Solsol (arielah) I'm most sure that I will! I'll post a review when I'm finished reading it. Thanks again!