Chain Join Group discussion

43 views
Chat > New Books

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Books that are new and people are starting to read. You know, books that are coming out or are already published.


message 2: by Cara (new)

Cara Along for the Ride Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
I'm reading this one and for any girl young adult readers out there or Sarah Dessen fans this would be a good summer read.


message 3: by Nada (new)

Nada | 46 comments Has anyone read "Academy 7"? I heard it was good (but I haven't read it yet...)


message 4: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I haven't read both books. I saw Along for the Ride somewhere, and want to read it.

What's Academy 7? Is it a vamp book?


Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 15 comments Yeah, Acadeny 7, goes along with the vampire academy series. I've got the series on my to-read list, you should check it out aN!


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) yeah they say its a really good book series


message 7: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I should. I'll try to get to it soon! I've been saying, "I'll read this series. Then I don't get to it."


message 8: by Nada (new)

Nada | 46 comments To Christa:

From the summary, Academy 7 is about some sort of elite school in space. I don't think it's about vampires...


Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 15 comments Well, maybe I just got it a little mixed up then, that happens sometimes when the book has a similar title.


message 10: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Hmm...

Academy 7


Is that it?


message 11: by Nada (new)

Nada | 46 comments Yes, doesn't it seem interesting?


message 12: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 143 comments I added it...


oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) i think i did.. i cant remember lol


message 14: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I think I added it. Not sure though.


message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey I really enjoyed the following list of books:

-The Twilight Saga
-The House of Night Series
-The Morganville Vampires Series
-Vampire Kisses
-The Summoning & The Awakening (The Darkest Powers
Series)
-Generation Dead
-Vamped




message 16: by Lily (new)

Lily | 2 comments I have read the Twilight saga and LOVED it! Right now i think i might read House of Night Series. I was thinking of reading the Darkest powers series and vampire kisses...thanx 4 that information. i think i might read them now!


message 17: by Lily (new)

Lily | 2 comments These are the list of books i read and loved:

-The Twilight Saga
-Night World Series
-Deadly Little Secret
-Secret Circle 1 and 2
-Vampire Diaries
-The Host
-Evermore and Blue Moon (Immortal Series)

I reccomend all of them to anyone who loves to read!!


message 18: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I recommend Maximum Ride to anybody.


message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Lily wrote: "I have read the Twilight saga and LOVED it! Right now i think i might read House of Night Series. I was thinking of reading the Darkest powers series and vampire kisses...thanx 4 that information. ..."

No problem. They are all awesome books!


message 20: by Nada (new)

Nada | 46 comments So are all these books (excluding maximum ride and the host) about vampires?


message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey These aren't about vamps

-The Summoning & The Awakening (The Darkest Powers
Series)
-Generation Dead



message 22: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Kelsey (♥Vampire Princess♥) wrote: "I really enjoyed the following list of books:

-The Twilight Saga
-The House of Night Series
-The Morganville Vampires Series
-Vampire Kisses
-The Summoning & The Awakening (The Darkest Power..."


I can't wait till next year. I want to read the book after The Awakening!


message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey aN!! Sis2KT ((Don't push me!!)) wrote: "Kelsey (♥Vampire Princess♥) wrote: "I really enjoyed the following list of books:

-The Twilight Saga
-The House of Night Series
-The Morganville Vampires Series
-Vampire Kisses
-The Summoning & Th..."


Me, too! It's torture having to wait!


message 24: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I know! By the time it comes out, I'll probably have forgotten everything...

*diez*


message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Lily wrote: "These are the list of books i read and loved:

-The Twilight Saga
-Night World Series
-Deadly Little Secret
-Secret Circle 1 and 2
-Vampire Diaries
-The Host
-Evermore and Blue Moon (Immort..."


Ooooo! there are a lot of those that I've been thinking about reading!


message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey aN!! Sis2KT ((I'm Sorry!)) wrote: "I know! By the time it comes out, I'll probably have forgotten everything...

*diez*"


Yeah, I'll have to re-read both books probably


message 27: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Yeah. Good thing I bought both of them. But yeah, I'm going to have to reread it...and then read the third.


back to top