Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > Fangs or Fur

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lenore (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 528 comments Looking for book reviewers for my new site Fangs or Fur.
http://www.fangsorfur.weebly.com
Check it out now! And if you would like to become a reviewer please let me know.

message 2: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Hi Lenore! I checked out your website. It looks great so far!!! I would love to be a reviewer for your site. Let me know. Thanks.

message 3: by Lenore (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 528 comments Of course Alycia. We need all the help we can get to make it a great and bigger site. Are you familiar with book reviewing?

message 4: by Alycia (new)

Alycia I visit book review sites and am familiar with writing proper reviews, I have not reviewed for other sites before.

message 5: by Lenore (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 528 comments Okay. Well if you can, the next time you finish a book, review it for the site and I will take a look. Chances are it will be just right and we will gladly add you to the team!

message 6: by Alycia (new)

Alycia No problem. I'll send you a review in a PM.

message 7: by Lenore (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 528 comments Okay thanks!

message 8: by Cathy (new)

Cathy  (cathygreytfriend) | 53 comments That's funny, when I first saw "fangs or fur" in my email, my immediate response was "yes!" I read a lot of books that would fit your criteria, but I'm not sure my reviews are proper, or what proper is for a blog. Maybe you could follow me and then use any that work? Or I'd be happy to edit/re-write to fit your structure. Let me know if any if that sounds helpful.

message 9: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 11 comments The site looks great! I would love to help review but I am barely keeping my head above what with the review requests for my own blog. Can't wait to see future reviews.

message 10: by Lenore (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 528 comments Catherine, while I know most people are like "My reviews aren't any good" if you include why you liked or didn't like the book, a little bit about the characters and plot, a few up AND down points of the book, and good vocabulary it is good enough for this site. The point isn't to sound as good as a critic. Critics are generally swayed one way or another, so this is a site to give people honest and helpful reviews from people just like them! I am really trying to build up our reviewers family so I would appreciate the help. I hope you decide to review for the site. If so please PM me and let me know.

message 11: by Lenore (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 528 comments FANGS OR FUR HAS A NEW LOOK AND FEATURES! Please check it out and vote on our new polls. All help appreciated. Spread the word!

message 12: by Cathy (new)

Cathy  (cathygreytfriend) | 53 comments I try not to get involved in too many blogs or sites because I just don't have the time (especially after I go through all of my fun Goodreads stuff), but Fangs or Fur really looks like fun. It just strikes the right chord and seems to fit with my interests. Good luck, Lenore, and keep us posted!

message 13: by Lenore (new)

Lenore  (lenorenrr) | 528 comments Hey everybody. I noticed site traffic was low, and I was wondering if this was because something on the site needed changing or what. Please let me know!

message 14: by Cathy (new)

Cathy  (cathygreytfriend) | 53 comments Personally, I'm just behind in posting a few reviews. Between keeping up with my groups and actually reading my books, I just can't keep up! But I should have at least one good review for you soon, Rachel Vincent's first book, and maybe the second soon, too.