Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Upcoming Book Releases > July - September Releases

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gail/Ladyvolz (last edited Jul 11, 2009 12:55PM) (new)

Gail/Ladyvolz Bowman (ladyvolz) | 343 comments Moran, Michelle……. Cleopatra’s Daughter
Browne, Robert Gregory….Kill Her Again
Gregory, Philippa…… The White Queen
Parrish, P.J…………... The Little Death (new release date is Feb 2010)******
Huston, Charlie……… My New Dead Body
Gabaldon, Diana…… An Echo in the Bone
Kipps, Charles …….. Hell’s Kitchen Homicide (Debut)
Black, Lisa……….. Evidence of Murder
Paretsky, Sara …… Hardball (V.I.)
Cain, Tom………. Assassin
Sandford, John….. Rough Country
Elkins, Aaron……. Skull Duggery
Swain, James…… The Night Monster
Woods, Stuart …. Hothouse Orchid
Cain, Chelsea….. Evil at Heart
Fluke, Joanne…….. Plum Pudding Murder
Evanovich, Janet…… Between the Plums
Randisi, Robert……. Your Nobody Til Somebody Kills You (Ratpack)
Barr, Nevada………. 13 ½
Wilson, F. Paul……. Ground Zero: Repairman Jack
Bernhardt, William….. Capitol Offense
Brown, Dan……….. The Lost Symbol
Jacobson, Alan……. Crush
Gabaldon, Diana….. An Echo in the Bone
Cussler, Clive, et al…… Spartan Gold (A Fargo Adventure)
Patterson, Richard North…The Spire

This is a better month, looking forward to Cussler's new series. Michele Moran is already getting good reviews on her latest, and I am looking forward to it. Love her books. Then there is Philippa Gregory, P. J. Parrish and James Swain. Gregory's I've already pre-ordered. Love Swain's last two books too. And of course I will buy Dan Brown's newest.

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3644 comments I have MY DEAD BODY, HARDBALL & the Rat Pack one all on order.

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3794 comments and not an m/t, but i can't wait for echo in the bone by gabaldon

message 4: by OMalleycat (new)

OMalleycat | 1448 comments Gail said: "Gregory's I've already pre-ordered. "

Gail, any idea who "The White Queen" is? Is it another Tudor or has Gregory gone in another direction?

Jan O'Cat

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14987 comments Gail:
Thanks for the update and reminders. I am looking forward to several of these new releases including those from favorites Sara Paretsky, and Nevada Barr. I may have only read A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon so far, but I am eager for An Echo in the Bone too!

Gail/Ladyvolz wrote: "This is a better month, looking forward to Cussler's new series. Michele Moran is already getting good reviews on her latest, and I am looking forward to it. Love her books. Then there is Philippa Gregory, P. J. Parrish and James Swain. Gregory's I've already pre-ordered. Love Swain's last two books too. And of course I will buy Dan Brown's newest. ..."

message 6: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 1392 comments JanOMalleycat wrote: "Gail said: "Gregory's I've already pre-ordered. "

Gail, any idea who "The White Queen" is? Is it another Tudor or has Gregory gone in another direction?

Jan O'Cat"

I just looked up The White Queen on Amazon. Gregory's doing a War of the Roses trilogy. This is pre-Tudor. The White Queen is Elizabeth Woodville.

Shomeret

message 7: by OMalleycat (new)

OMalleycat | 1448 comments Shomeret wrote: " just looked up The White Queen on Amazon. Gregory's doing a War of the Roses trilogy. This is pre-Tudor. The White Queen is Elizabeth Woodville."

Thanks for the info, Shomeret. I've gotten kind of tired of her Tudor books, but it would be interesting to read about the War of the Roses.

Jan O'Cat