тнє ѕтσяαgє discussion

ᴅᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ✷ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅs > ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ...

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keenan Dominic Steyn (last edited Sep 22, 2015 04:23AM) (new)

Keenan Dominic Steyn

ɴᴀᴍᴇ...
ᴀɢᴇ...
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ...
ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs...
ᴡʜʏ ₁...
ᴡʜʏ ₂...
ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ...
ʟɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪғ ʜᴀᴠᴇ....
ɪᴅᴇᴀs...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ɴᴀᴍᴇ...[Tinath]
ᴀɢᴇ...[18+]
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ...[Aт ℓєαѕт 5 нσυяѕ α ∂αу]
ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs...[Ɯιℓℓ ρσѕт ωнєη ση ℓαρтσρ]
ᴡʜʏ ₁...[Ɓєcαυѕє ǀ ωσυℓ∂ ℓσνє тσ нєℓρ ƒℓσυяιѕн тнιѕ gяσυρ]
ᴡʜʏ ₂...[ǀ Ɩσνє тнє тнємє αηɗ αяяαηgємєηт]
ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ...[Mσѕт σf тнє тιмє]
ʟɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪғ ʜᴀᴠᴇ....[NONE]
ɪᴅᴇᴀs... [Will type when on laptop]

Keenan Dominic Steyn you have been put under consideration :) i'll let you know when i've chose :)

message 4: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie)
{ name ;; martha
{ age ;; early teens
{ experience ;; utopia, cinderella, hogwarts, school of fandoms, narnia, hotel necropolis, marvel, vanderbilt
{ activity ;; quite a lot, but i have no idea how heavy the school workload is going to be. it might allow me to only be on for an hour a day, but i don't know yet. i promise to be active as much as i can, though.
{ ideas ;; in these kinds of groups, there are a lot of things that can make them different than the others, and we already have something that is a little different, gif storage. i haven't checked if we already have gif wars, but we could have weekly 'competitions' where you compete against someone else using only the gifs you have in your storage. or we could do something else. that was just an idea.
{ templates ;; here
{ why ;; well, one, i know you (and aniza) well and two, i would really like to mod a template group as i've never done so before.

Keenan Dominic Steyn thank you very much, marthie! you have been taken under deep consideration!

Keenan Dominic Steyn I have chosen to make you both mods!

message 7: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) weren't you a mod on your old account?

message 8: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) ok, I'll add you I guess, and haiiii!

Keenan Dominic Steyn Alrighty! Accepted, and I like the idea with the competitions ^_^