Addicted to Ink discussion

Paper Towns
This topic is about Paper Towns
Paper Towns > Book vs. Movie (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (new) - added it

Alexandria (starkovalina) | 539 comments Mod
This thread is where you can discuss the Paper Towns movie adaptation. What did you think of it? Do you think it did the book justice? Did you enjoy it more than the book? What did you think of the cast?

message 2: by Grace (last edited Aug 18, 2015 06:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Grace (graceisinspace) | 160 comments I liked it alot. I don't really judge harshly like on book/movie differences. Some lines were exactly from the book, and some parts were very different. I loved Ansel's and John Green's cameos :) Paper Towns is one of my favorite books, and I really enjoyed the movie.

message 3: by Charon (new) - added it

Charon Lloyd-Roberts (lediperehodov) | 6 comments Well I saw the movie a few days ago and well having watched the movie that gave me the motivation to finally read the book as I loved the movie the last John Green book I read I didn't enjoy but this one sounded like something that appealed to me as weird as the sounds anyway once I've read the book I'll probably have a better verdict.

daisy (coburn) I'm going to see the movie tonight with my friend, I'll let you know what I all think then, but I'm not raising my expectations too high because personally I didn't love the book, but I'm still excited to see what they've done with the story, I'm sure the actors are great too ^-^ xx

Renee Blasey (shygiraffe) Movie: It was great in the beginning leaving some parts and was a little rushed but just meant they had time for the "clues". But HATED THE ENDING.

Book: I love the book more than I did the movie only because you could savor the moment when it was happy, or sad, or funny, or angry. But the ending seemed rushed and I didn't like it but the book was still better.