Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1 > Heather, Bella, and Katniss 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 167 (167 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments SUP!

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments How shall we do this?

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, great! Alright, all I know is I really want both of the twins to be in it because their chemistry was freaking fantastic.

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, they were! XD I was thinking that maybe if I play as Avery's girlfriend and wait it out to see if Cedric needs one later, that would work. I was thinking maybe I could make Cedric's illness show up later than the first time? O.O I don't really want to have the two move to Hollywood, just to see how they are to a day to day basis when they could be happy. *nods*

message 5: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Okay So just average day to day life? I think I'll need a bigger plot line,that and i don't want Cedrics disease to get too severe otherwise its a soap opera full of misery

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright. When it starts out it's pretty bad because people don't understand what's going on with him. There's a point in it where the medicine goes wrong and he ends up going into shock again. He ends up in a coma for a few days but wakes up and they figure out what they need to do. He carries around an oxygen tank for a month until his lungs are fully healed, then he goes on as normal as he can. At least that's his usual cycle. o.o

With the larger plot line.... We could have the new person in school. But wait, didn't you want to play the chick in our next roleplay?

message 7: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Okay i guess that wont be too bad... sure, so they move somewhere? Or the new girl whos really weird or something becomes their friend and aves future girl? I dont mind but eh

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments That's why I suggested that we could do doubles if you also wanted to do the chick. And another idea we could do with this is:

What if the girl is actually a friend of theirs for a long time, like a childhood friend. She is staying with them for awhile and the family always said that Avery and her would get together when they were older? O.O

Along with that, the family has to go up to a cabin or something for Cedric's lungs since he could need clean air? So they end up going camping for a month during the summer? o.o

message 9: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Arghhh i wanna do both but doublesss ackkkk. Well if i played avery i cant play his girlfriend too.. we should get a third person up in herw

I guess the girl could stay with them, maybe shes an exchange student or something, or a stray that they are taking care of for the time being... i dont know, the cabin thing just doesnt seem too interesting no offense

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I'd be playing Ave's girl. o.o

And none taken, I was just thinking about if we wanted to throw the camping thing in there as well since we had them at summer camp. And we could get another person in here if ya want. :3

message 11: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Okay! Ive never done three in a group before so hoepfully this turns out ok. Maybe they will have an idea @.@ maybe you can recruit someone? That does at least like 3 paragraphs or 4 (more is better but eh)

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I don't know anyone that does that much besides you. o.o

message 13: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Ayeee. Well the only other persin i can think of is diana, but shes on vacay rn. Meanwhilr we can had out different olot ideas and see which ones we like best? I dont want to do any more mediocre stuff, i need the big plots, maybe even throw a bit of magic or paranormal in there. Just a tiny bit. No mutants ever though. Idk my rps are all dry and hum drum

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright. And I usually don't do anything that does with paranormal because it always turns out sort of dry. And large rp idea.... Well, we know for a fact we are using the twins, so what would the two of them end up having happen? I guess we could throw them in Hollywood and see what happens from there.

message 15: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Nah i dont wanna dk the hollywood thing ahain, and this time i actually need a basic plot line like you know how normal 1x1s dtart off

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Ah. Alright. Um, what do you want to happen in it?

message 17: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments NO IDEA DX my inspiration is dead

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, watch sad movies.

message 19: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments I rhink i might actually. Maybe ince my brain gets going ill think of something

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I watched If I Stay and that's why I want to mess with Cedric.

message 21: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments I didnt see thattt

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Oh my gosh, it's so good.

message 23: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Whats it about? ?? Maybe we could do soemthing based on a movie. But with twins. I dont want it to be overly sad but have a lot of twists in it

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments The show is completely sad. The girl ends up getting into a car crash with her whole family and ends up in a coma. She is in spirit form as she runs around and finds the family that was not in the car and her boyfriend. She has to decide if she is going to die or to live.... And uh.... Do you want spoilers?

message 25: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Haha sure why not xD

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments All of the family dies besides her. So she's the last one of the family that survives the car crash. Then the movie goes through all of her memories, good and bad. So she's watching her life flash before her eyes knowing that her parents are dead and her little brother died as well.

message 27: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Geez. Thats harsh. Now i know not to watch that movie. GAH. Anyway. WHAT DO YOU WANNA DOOOO I WANT THIS TO STSRTTT

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I have no idea...

message 29: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Asdfghjkll i like fried my brain yesterday. Hm. Well if we wanna keep the concepts of twins... maybe...um... and the girl... i say we have them living day to day as normal, but the new girl comes in as either a excahnge student or as a new person who is really quirky or different or something, but even then theres not really any plot to that

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments That works for me. To add to it she could be a runaway.

message 31: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Yesss. Maybe she just knocks on the door and they take her in?? And they like sort of adopt her

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sounds good to me! And Cedric shall stay single until someone makes him a dude/chick. If we ever get someone to join.

message 33: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Yesss. Okay ill ask a few people??

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sure. I'd ask people but again, I don't know many who does that many. XP

message 35: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Hahaha xD we might have to settle for like 3 or 4 paras. Is that okay with you? But of course ill make sure theyre GOOD paragraphs

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Yeah, that's fine with me.

message 37: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Yeee. Well no success so far

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Dang...

message 39: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Its really disappointing actually

message 40: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments Ill havr to check the other groups

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Other sites?

message 42: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments I done goofed xD

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Ohhh. And yeah. 0.0 I'll check with some later.

message 44: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments GROSS. This is annoyign where has everyoe gone i swear theyre all just disappearing ar once

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments HEATHER! *Jumps on you* I FOOOUUUUNNNNDDDD A SUIIITTTOOORRR!

And I didn't see that you posted, sorry about that. And I have no idea where everyone went. Probably last minute vacations.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ello 8)

message 47: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments AYYYEEEEE ookkk!! I found one too but she was slow respinding so eh

You guys wanna plan stuff???

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Oh. Haha, oops. I didn't know about her. XP

And yeah, let's get plannin'.

message 49: by E M M A (new)

E M M A  | 2243 comments No its totaly cool xD okay so first things first shes gonna be the chic right??

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Or dude. Cedric is bi.

« previous 1 3 4