I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Wolfe Brothers: The Complete Story
This topic is about Wolfe Brothers
Reviews wanted > Seeking Reviews for Alpha Romance Series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lita (last edited Aug 13, 2015 08:54PM) (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Hey all!

Take three brothers, all starkly different, mix in three women, all vastly different, now stir in a sick and twisted villain who loves to hear women scream but only while he dines on his favorite dessert--a chocolate cupcake.

Recipe: The Wolfe Brothers

Cam – take one 30 something recluse with a dark past, add a borderline uncontrollable temper, and douse his six and a half feet, and 280 pounds (all muscle) with a vow of celibacy. Pair him with Maggie, a beautiful woman who loves to tempt danger. The badder, the better. And you have sparks which lead to a significant explosion.

Ajay – take one homophobic womanizer, arrogant asshole who is fighting this same dark past. Combine his take-no-shit, ex-soldier, cynical temperament and lather him with sweet and docile Emily. But handle with care because these two don’t mix. Oil and water. She's not his type. Not at all. Immature, playful and extremely naive. A comical, fun and sexy ride.

Jags – take one quirky, animated psychic (stepbrother to Cam and Ajay), toss in expert martial arts training and finish with a generous portion of an innate empathic gift. Drowned him in Star, an uppity, well-educated, hardworking woman with a strong disposition for etiquette and just a tad bit of snobbery. And you have a frustrated, crazy and somewhat bipolar mess of a man.

If this sounds yummy, message me and I’ll gift you the book through Amazon or send you a promo code for a free Audible download.

Thanks!
Lita

Edit to add: I should probably mention this book has some very dark themes, strong language and graphic sex.

beth myrick (bethmyrick) | 87 comments Sounds like a lad of fun. Betmyrick@gmail.com.

message 3: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Thanks Beth! Just sent you the gift through Amazon. Let me know if for some reason you don't get it.

Melissa | -21 comments I would be interest as well. Mmcaccam@gmail.com. Thank you!!

message 5: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted. Thank you Melissa!

message 6: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (shellybelly04) | 89 comments I would be glad to read and review. Mpierani@fuse.net

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 10 comments ohhh!!!! i would love to review! taylorsterne@hotmail.com

message 8: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Smith (mcbsmiths) | 13 comments Mcbsmiths@comcast.net. sounds really good

message 9: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gift, gifted and gifted!

Thanks ladies. Really appreciate it.
Lita

Melissa | -21 comments Thank you!!!

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 10 comments thank you im starting now ! :D

Lorena Tucholke | 22 comments sound very good! loretucholke@gmail.com

message 13: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted. Thank you!

message 14: by Lauren-marie (new)

Lauren-marie This sounds interesting and has definitely got my attention. Id love to read and review it please :)
x.laurenmariep.x@gmail.com

message 15: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted. Thanks!

message 16: by Marcie (new)

Marcie | 1 comments I would be happy to try them. marcielarsen@comcast.net

message 17: by Angela (last edited Aug 14, 2015 03:22PM) (new)

Angela Noble | 24 comments Sounds good. anoblern_25@kindle.com

message 18: by Joyce (new)

Joyce  | 77 comments I would be happy to read.
jcasaldi@ptd.net

message 19: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted to Marcie and Joyce.
Angela, Amazon won't let me gift a book to a kindle address. I need your regular email address.

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate it.
Lita

message 20: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (kuuiposkinkybookreviews) | 23 comments Sounds like a great read! Kuuipo125@gmail.com kindle format please! ;-)

message 21: by Joyce (new)

Joyce  | 77 comments Thanks!

message 22: by Nareh (last edited Aug 15, 2015 01:31PM) (new) - added it

Nareh (n_alex_742) | 5 comments Lita wrote: "Hey all!

Take three brothers, all starkly different, mix in three women, all vastly different, now stir in a sick and twisted villain who loves to hear women scream but only while he dines on his ..."

Sounds fun Lita!! Thanks Lita :)

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela Noble | 24 comments I didn't know that. Thanks, anoblern@hotmail.com

message 24: by Neek (new)

Neek  | 2 comments Funny I was just looking for something new to start. I don't know if you are still looking for reviews but this sounds too yummy to pass up. nyikat93@gmail.com

message 25: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Neek, Nareh and Angela, your books have been gifted. Thanks ladies!

message 26: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments Love to read and review on both Amazon and goodreads. Thanks,
Bmartin68@twc.com

message 27: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 33 comments Would love to read/listen to your book, could I get the books and audible promo? My email is l_forte@yahoo.com
Thank you !

message 28: by Janet (new)

Janet | 2 comments Sounds really good. I'd love to read or listen.
twin829@comcast.net

message 29: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted, gifted and gifted.
Lauren,
You are absolutely welcome to both the audio and ebook versions. A review for both Audible and Amazon would be great!
Thanks ladies!

message 30: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Smith (mcbsmiths) | 13 comments Lita wrote: "Gifted, gifted and gifted.
Lauren,
You are absolutely welcome to both the audio and ebook versions. A review for both Audible and Amazon would be great!
Thanks ladies!"<

I sorry could resend my link, it deleted by mistake.

mcbsmiths@comcast.net :)

message 31: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments No problem Colleen. Check your inbox.

message 32: by Janet (new)

Janet | 2 comments Thank you!

French Press Bookworm Blog (sweet_tree) | 46 comments If your still looking I'd love to review it. Simplyshiree@Gmail.com
I review for my blog , Amazon and good reads

message 34: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments I have gifted the book, Tree.
Thanks!

message 35: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Davis Smith | 16 comments I would love to read and review this. s.amanda96@yahoo.com epub please

message 36: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted Amanda. Thanks!

message 37: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 15 comments Am I too late!!?? if not my email is debbieleeswaby@hotmail.com. Thank you.

message 38: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted Debbie. Thanks!

message 39: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 15 comments Lita wrote: "Gifted Debbie. Thanks!"

I have it, thank you Lita.

Sarah | 16 comments This sounds good would love to review it for you.. Email: Sarahgibbins@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you

message 41: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted Sarah. Thank you!

message 42: by Deeva05 (new)

Deeva05 | 14 comments I'll review as well if you still need more. I'm at e.petawilliams@gmail.com

message 43: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted. Thank you!

Sarah | 16 comments Thank you got a couple to read but will get straight on this after

message 45: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments No rush, Sarah. Thanks.

message 46: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments Reba wrote: "Love to read and review on both Amazon and goodreads. Thanks,
Bmartin68@twc.com"

Hi, I didnt get the book. Please send/ resend
Thanks

message 47: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Resent.

It'll be in the form of an email from Amazon letting you know you received a gifted book. If you don't get it, maybe check your spam folder.

Thanks!

message 48: by Carolina (new)

Carolina ortiz | 2 comments Sounds very interesting I would definitely recommend like to read and review this! Carolina_ortiz01@yahoo.com

message 49: by Lita (new)

Lita Stone | 36 comments Gifted Carolina. Thanks!

message 50: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments Lita wrote: "Resent.

It'll be in the form of an email from Amazon letting you know you received a gifted book. If you don't get it, maybe check your spam folder.

Thanks!"

Got it!!! Thanks

« previous 1