Fairy Tail discussion

Roleplay -Magnolia > Amusement Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments A park full of water rides, roller coasters, and gorgeous scenic parks with climbing areas.

message 2: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari followed her friend here, with the ferris wheel and the rides lit up with great, shining bulbs, a sort of glare up in the sky from the area.

message 3: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "So where do you want to go first?" He asked as he glanced at Itzari, then at all the rides.

message 4: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Well, we could go on a few roller coasters, if it won't make you sick... it won't, right?"

message 5: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments He drooped his shoulders. "Thanks for reminding me...."

message 6: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Hey, it's okay... Maybe it won't be that bad if we start small. Let's just go on the ferris wheel together; it'l be nice."

message 7: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments .

message 8: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments ((SOrry))

message 9: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments ((School is on))

message 10: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "I mean if it's slow enough, I think I'll be fine...." He nervously walked up to the ferris wheel and gulped.

message 11: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "If it isn't, I'll fly us right off, promise," she whispered.

message 12: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "Fly us right off? How?"

message 13: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I... Have Meteor magic, remember?"

message 14: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "But I don't see how meteor magic can make us fly..."

message 15: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Because it's flying through the atmosphere?" she raised her eyebrow. "You know, Heavenly body magic?"

message 16: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "I thought that it was a spell that made you go faster? But I know pretty much nothing about some magics. One being heavenly body."

message 17: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Fast and fly," she shrugged.

message 18: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments ((Sorry about my long inactivity.))

"Fast and fly?" He gave her a confused look.

message 19: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments As the two discussed the magic in confussion, a shard of glass flew at the Itzari.

(( I had permission to do this Ilsa.))

message 20: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments Well, Takiaru was just talking to Itzari, and minding his own business. Until he felt a disruption in the air. And before he knew it, he jumped in front of Itzari, and caught a shard of glass in between his index and middle finger. He gave it a sniff. "What the hell?"

message 21: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments " That glass wasn't for you to stop,"A voice said through the crowed.

message 22: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments He gritted his teeth. "Then what was it for?"

message 23: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments " It doesn't matter. This isn't your test," said a white haired girl stepped out of the crowd. Followed by a blue haired girl and a grey haired man.

message 24: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "Well, then if you want to 'test' her, you have to get through me first. Ain't no way that is gonna happen."

message 25: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments The girl snorted. " I don't need your inferior magic polluting up my air dragon slayer," she snootfully said.

message 26: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments Dragonslayer..." he muttered. "How did you know I-?" He then looked at all of them. "I don't want any trouble, so if you could leave, that'd be nice."

message 27: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari raised her eyebrows. "Thank you," she drawled sarcastically.

message 28: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments He drooped his shoulders, and sighed. "I'm trying to help them . If they fight you, they'll surely get killed."

message 29: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments " Oh no. This is just a simple spar. I have no intention to kill her," she said.

message 30: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "Noooo, you won't kill her, you'll get killed. But if you're all for it; by all means, go ahead." He stepped aside.

message 31: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She sighed. "Really now? All right, then."

message 32: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments " Do you know who we are?" The white haired one asked.

message 33: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "A bunch of morons who have no clue what they're getting into." He suggested.

message 34: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari shrugged. "Should I?"

message 35: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments "Hmp. I guess Yunna is as air headed as always," she sighed.

message 36: by Mr. Flame (last edited Sep 07, 2015 08:24PM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "I mean I wouldn't advise it, Itzari," he shrugged. "Yunna? Isn't she that one gigantic dragon slayer girl?"

message 37: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments " Yunna does not use such a horrible magic!" She snapped at the boy.

message 38: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "Um.... Yeah she uses nature dragon slaying magic. Right, Itzari?"

message 39: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Yunna? What's this to do with her?"

message 40: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "I don't know! They just brought her into it. Wait a second, these people tried to kill you, why are we negotiating!?"

message 41: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments "Yunna is not a dragon slayer, have you ever actually seen her eat something?" she asked, calming down a bit.

message 42: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I don't suppose exactly so... She said she was a Dragon Slayer, so I trusted and believed."

message 43: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "And hasn't she used the magic before? You talk with her all the time, Itzari. You should know."

message 44: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Well, of course she uses her plant magic!"

message 45: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "Well, why are these people saying she doesn't use that magic!?"

message 46: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I dunno!"

message 47: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments "Slayers aren't the only ones who can affect their body," Serine said, her arm turning into glass.

message 48: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari blinked, mouth agape. "Well... what do you mean?"

message 49: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 3967 comments "Well, even so... I still believe she is a dragon slayer." He said as he turned his arm into ice.

message 50: by Rock, A rock! (new)

Rock | 3054 comments She sighed. "We can have this discussion later. We're fighting, now," she stated.

« previous 1 3