Camp Half-Blood {An Advanced Roleplay} discussion

General > Welcome/Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 119 comments Mod
Introduce yourself here and chat with other members!

Hey all, I'm Ari! I'm 17 years old and about to start my senior year. Greek Mythology has always been a love of mine, so I figured, "Why not make this group?" I hope you all love it, and please, invite your friends!

message 2: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Hi, Arieya! I just wanted to say, I am an expert with Camp Half-Blood, and I'm really good with groups, so if ya need any help, you can just ask me. I invited all my friends, and I promise to try to be active. P.S. I still love Percy Jackson.

message 3: by Rose ♥ (new)

Alrighty, thanks Dom! I hope I can keep you here!

message 4: by Dominic (new)

Dominic I sure will not leave, anytime!

message 5: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 4 comments Hey guys! Burntstars in the house!

message 6: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Yay! Thanks for accepting my invite! Glad you're here!

message 7: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 4 comments Your welcome! So I have two questions:Will we be able to play a god or goddess? When might we start the role play?

message 8: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Hey, Froot! Thanks for joining!

message 9: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Lool, well, enjoy!

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Haii... Lol I love Greek Mythology, and the book series as well. And my friends and I made some demigod characters at some point so I pretty much already have some ready made characters XD

message 11: by Daenerys (last edited Aug 23, 2015 09:38AM) (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 4 comments Will we be able to play a god or goddess?

message 12: by Dominic (new)

Dominic I don't know, you'd have to ask Arieya

message 13: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 4 comments K

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!

message 15: by Rose ♥ (new)

Welcome everyone! Thanks so much for joining, all of you.

Certain people will be allowed to play Gods and Goddesses, Burntstar. I'll have an application topic open for it at some point :)

message 16: by Rose ♥ (new)

Alrighty, thanks for letting us know.

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess Can we get a character approval set up?

message 18: by Rose ♥ (new)

Yes, I'll put that up now!

message 19: by AJ (new)

AJ | 1 comments Hi, Guys :) I'm AJ and I've been a fan of Percy Jackson, and Greek Mythology in general, for about 2 or 3 years now. Nice to meet you all :)

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Well I'm Emma and I love to read and play guitar and sing. My favorite series as of the moment is Throne of Glass and the fourth book comes out in 2 days and I'm REALLY excited about it! And that's pretty much all you need to know about me besides that I'm a Christian. All my other favorite series are on my profile and I'm always happy to talk about any of them.

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess Psst Ari

message 22: by Rose ♥ (new)

Welcome Emma! Good to see you :) I would help ya with deciding that, but I've never seen that show >-<

message 23: by Rose ♥ (new)

Ah cool! I'll have to check it out at some point. But remind me, what is Hecate the god of again?

message 24: by Rose ♥ (new)

Cool, thanks! I'll see if I can't record it to watch. I have a marching competition on Halloween so I won't be around to watch it live. But it sounds cool enough that I should record it.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Herro! Just hopping in before I go to sleep... If anyone has any opinions on faceclaims please throw in your two cents! I can't decide, and I've never done the whole face claim thing XD

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Hey, @Ari, could we add Favorite Book to the character template?

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Hi Aime, I'm Emma and just a huge fangirl.

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Although I think that's what we all are, if we're on here roleplaying made up people at a made up camp. Now that I think about it.

message 29: by Jude (new)

Jude (gowebsgo) Arieya's Warrior Cats RP here is very good :)

Hey all, I'm Tempus, I'm 19 years old, and I'm not going to be AMAZINGLY active here but I'll try. It's very interesting, I'm incredibly invested in Greek Mythology (A-level in Classical Civilisation, AKA mostly Greek Myth, partly Roman art).

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) What are these little videos/clips that you guys use called?

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Heyo everyone! I'm Demi... I'm a nerd, geek and fangirl. I love reading books, writing books, and roleplaying! I also love coffee, it is my savior.

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Thanks, Demi!

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Welcome :D

Ooh, and @R I'm also on a Hogwarts rp as well as this and warriors, and it's a pretty good Harry Potter roleplay :)

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) I need some help on Carmen's history. I want her mom and brother to be killed by monsters, and it somehow (not really, but kind of) be her fault. Anyone have any ideas? And I need a way for her (on her own, or with help from like a satyr or friendly mortal?) to get to Camp.

message 36: by Jude (new)

Jude (gowebsgo) What about the AMPHISBAINA? The two-headed Libyan serpent. What if the family was on holiday, or on a trip, or camping, and her mother and brother wanted to go home but she (at whatever age) wanted to stay just one night, and in the night the Amphisbaina attacked?

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Okay, so like she woke up from the noise and by then it was too late to save them. Maybe she kills it with like this (regular) dagger that her mom had given her just in case. I was thinking she could have just a tiny bit more toxikinesis than most Poseidon kids, and it gives her mother just enough time to tell her the name of the camp. Her brother didn't survive long enough for her to save him and this is the main reason she is protective of younger children. Does this sound good? And thanks A LOT Tempus! This was a big help!

message 38: by Jess (new)

Jess Yeah that'll most likely work my girl ran away cause her mom was going to lock her up in a mental institution so she ran away with her twin brother and a satyr who found them they got just outside of the camp and a monster attacked them and killed her brother so that story woll like I said probably work

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Yeah, I thought maybe Poseidon could send a nereid to help her find a satyr to take her to camp. And she would be like 11 when this all happened.

message 40: by Rose ♥ (new)

Welcome Aime, Tempus, and Demi! So happy to see you guys here!

I'm working on brainstorming for my own few characters, but I have a question for y'all:

There have been some myths about Artemis (Moon Goddess) and her Maidens, who hunt with her during the full moon and such. They're all sworn to be virgins forever, just like the goddess they follow and in a few myths, they each have their own wolf that hunts with them. How would y'all feel about bringing those into the rp? Since there are no children of Artemis to roleplay...

message 41: by Jess (new)

Jess Oh yeah they're in a BUNCH of legends and it'd definitely be cool to be able to create them

message 43: by Rose ♥ (new)

Haha, great! I'll get a claim section for them started then!

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) That would be really cool! I wondered if we were doing that or not.

message 45: by Rose ♥ (new)

Cool, well it's up if any of y'all wanna go ahead and claim a spot as one!

message 46: by Piper (new)

Piper | 4 comments Hey I'm Piper and I love Greek mythology too and figured "join a group sure why not?" So I joined. I love the Percy Jackson books and I also read Harry Potter! I hope I have fun joining this group!!

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) I hope you have fun, too! I'm Emma and just a major fangirl and... yeah.

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) So, I need someone to make a (male) best friend for Carmen. It can be one you guys were already going to make or whatever. They would have made friends like as soon as they met each other. He might/might not have a crush on her, it doesn't matter. He would just be like really chill and help her let go from time to time.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Hey @Ari can we get a collaborations page on here?

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma (casualion) Oh, and I was wondering: who's going to roleplay Chiron and Mr. D and the gods?

« previous 1 3 4