Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP} discussion

General > Roleplay Request

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose ♥, Every rose has its thorns <3 (new)

Rose ♥ | 608 comments Mod
Find someone to roleplay with here!

message 2: by pangaea (last edited Sep 29, 2015 08:02PM) (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) -(Allplay)-

THUNDERCLAN
Tigerpool: Occupied (on patrol with Sparrowtail and Flamespirit)
Nightpaw: Occupied (in the medicine cat's den with Ivypaw and Applebranch)
Wingkit: Occupied (Not exactly alive yet, so... yeah.)
Sunblaze: Open!

SHADOWCLAN
Nightfeather: Open!! She is currently in the medicine cat's den with Chirppaw.

RIVERCLAN
Softkit: Open!
Applepaw: Occupied (on a border patrol)
Cinderblaze: Open!

WINDCLAN
Featherstar: Open!
Silentpaw: Open!
-Rainblaze: Open!-
-Littlefire: Open!-
-Blackfrost: Open!-

LONERS/KITTYPETS
Rago: Open! He is in his Twolegs' house with Jackie and Thomas.
Echospring: Open!
Ash: Occupied (talking to Rhy and Tornshadow)

STARCLAN
Featherstripe: Occupied (talking to Creekflow)
Sorrelpelt: Open!

DARK FOREST
Stagfire: Occupied (talking to Smokefire)

message 3: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Hmmm... Winnow, I have Softkit, a RiverClan kit, if you want

message 4: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Yeah! She's sleeping in the nursery right now, and they were probably denmates, as Soft is 4 moons, so Twig was 2 when she was born... you can go wake her up

message 5: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Oh well so is Soft

message 6: by Jude, Call me.. something (last edited Dec 26, 2015 12:51PM) (new)

Jude (gowebsgo) | 761 comments Mod
RiverClan
Have done the following: Hunting Patrols: 1; Border Patrols: 1.
Iceshade, deputy :: WindClan-RiverClan Border: border patrol (w/ Swanfleck; Nutpaw; Applepaw).
Honeystar, leader :: RiverClan camp (w/ Sandytail). [JoJo]
Eagleleap, warrior :: AVAILABLE.
Websplash, warrior :: AVAILABLE.
Blizzardwhisker, warrior :: AVAILABLE.
Nutpaw, apprentice :: WindClan-RiverClan Border: border patrol (w/ Swanfleck; Applepaw; Iceshade)
Echopaw, apprentice :: Marsh: collecting reeds.
Cloudkit, kit :: nursery; AVAILABLE.
Rowanrose, elder :: AVAILABLE

ShadowClan
Have done the following: Hunting Patrols: 1; Border Patrols: 2.
Deadfeather, warrior :: dawn patrol (w/ Rowanheart; Spiderpaw; Pricklepaw) [Emma; JoJo] {?}
Darkwillow, warrior :: ShadowClan Camp (w/ Briarpaw; Pinestream; Hawkpaw). [JoJo; Stream]
Snakeheart, queen :: AVAILABLE.
Sootpaw, apprentice :: Forest (w/ Larkstorm). [Emerald]
Spiderpaw, apprentice :: dawn patrol (w/ Rowanheart; Deadfeather; Pricklepaw). [Emma; JoJo]{?}
Hawkpaw, apprentice :: ShadowClan Camp (w/ Briarpaw; Darkwillow; Pinestream) [Jojo; Stream]

ThunderClan
Have done the following: Hunting Patrols: 1; Border Patrols: 0.
Flamewhisker, warrior :: The Forest: hunting patrol (w/ Tigerpool; Sparrowtail; Scorchpaw). [Wings; JoJo; Emma; ]
Cinderstorm, warrior :: AVAILABLE
Wildpaw, apprentice :: AVAILABLE.
Hazelkit, kit :: AVAILABLE.

WindClan
Have done the following: Hunting Patrols: 3; Border Patrols: 0.
Ashscar, warrior :: AVAILABLE
Mothstrike, warrior :: AVAILABLE
Heatherleap, warrior :: hunting patrol (w/ Lostbreeze; Silverpaw; Lionpaw; Maplenose; Berryswipe)
Silverpaw, apprentice :: hunting patrol (w/ Lostbreeze; Lionpaw; Maplenose; Berryswipe; Heatherleap).
Snowpaw, apprentice :: medicine cat den (w/ Mousestep) [JoJo]
Foxkit, kit :: Nursery (w/ Darkstream; Crowkit; Butterflykit). [JoJo; Demi].

Outside of the Clans
Tornshadow, Rogue :: Horseplace (w/ Rhy; Ash).

StarClan
N/A

Dark Forest
Smokefire :: AVAILABLE

message 7: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

Sure! That sounds good :) Would you like to start?

message 8: by Winnow~ (new)

Winnow~ I have Flitwing in WindClan, anyone up to rp

message 9: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

Sure, Ren! I like the sound of that.

message 10: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) @Ren and Tempus- could Echo or Ash join you?

message 11: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

I'm ok with that! Ren?

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around If anyone wants, I have a Windclan warrior Galestorm who is currently open. I also have a Shadowclan warrior Sicklyfrond who is open. :)

message 13: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

These are all of our cats, who are already created. We set up roleplays with others here :)

message 14: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

You need to create your character in Character Approval :) And this is where we talk out of character.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Anyone wanna rp? ^-^ I'm setting up a Hunting Patrol in WC Camp with Lostbreeze, and Creamripple is in the TC Clearing/Nursery with Shiningmoon since she's kitting but other than that any of my characters are free :)
Shatter-rose and Sicklyfrond in SC; Silverdawn, Sunkit, and Sweetpaw in RC; Galestorm in WC; Fallenberry in StarClan

~Streamlily~For those determined to fly, having no wings is just a little detail~ (streamlily) I have Silentspirit in RC and Briarpaw in SC

message 17: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) I have Silentpaw and Featherstar in WC, and Cinderblaze in RC

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Hmm, are we wanting to do a three person rp or some separate ones? I don't really have an opinion... :)

message 21: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Fine by me!

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Hey, does someone have a Thunderclan cat that can be in the clearing? ^-^ Shiningmoon is kitting and someone needs to go get Applebranch just out side of camp, so Creamripple needs to send someone ;P

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Lol nvm, go get her at the lake shore xD

message 24: by Ash (new)

Ash I'd be willing. Would you prefer ShadowClan or rogue though because I have ideas for both? lol.

message 25: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Falconshade's there, if you need him

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Larkstorm in ShadowClan is available.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around @Wings Yeah, definitely ^-^ I need someone in the TC camp lol.

You don't wind if I call you Wings, do you? Cus I could call you Batman, it's just switching the habit ;P

message 28: by Ash (new)

Ash Well, Larkstorm and Falconshade are there if you need them, but here are my ideas.

There is Crow, who is the rogue. He is basically a loner, but considered a rogue as whenever it seems someone gets banned from their Clans, he is usually wandering with them... wanting to benefit off their food and protection. He has an infamous reputation for managing to slide away whenever other rogues have been disposed of. He is a cocky fighter and cheeky, however, he knows he is scrawny and lithe so he will actually has a lot of escape routes mapped up. He likes cracking jokes (even if most of them are bad) and will listen to your problems and try his best to make you feel better.

If I were to make a ShadowClan tom, his name would be Smokefall... he is a big, long-haired, gray tom who is actually a really good fighter and enjoys doing it. He is all bark and all bite basically. He aims to be remembered in life and is dedicated to that goal. Despite his big appearance and tough exterior, he is super nice and a big softie once you get to know him.

If any of these sound interesting to you, I would be happy to roleplay them for you!

~Streamlily~For those determined to fly, having no wings is just a little detail~ (streamlily) I have Briarpaw in ShadowClan and Silentspirit in RiverClan

message 30: by Ash (new)

Ash I think Crow would be more fun to be honest. B) Would you be cool with that, Ren?

message 31: by Ash (new)

Ash After I make him and get him approved I will make him wander around in the forest looking for food. You can meet him there!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I have a ShadowClan warrior named Larkstorm. I'm hoping she can RP with Tornshadow but that's up to Tempus, so any ShadowCkan cat will do if Tornshadow is unavailable.

message 33: by Jude, Call me.. something (new)

Tornshadow is in Horseplace right now, I'm afraid!

~Streamlily~For those determined to fly, having no wings is just a little detail~ (streamlily) I have...
Glow/Brindlekit-WindClan(she needs adoptive parents)
Silentspirit-RiverClan-female
Marshspring-RiverClan-female
Eelfrost-ThunderClan-male
Redfire-ThunderClan-female
Berryburr-ThunderClan-male

Anyone wanna roleplay?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

That Musical Theatre Fan ~I THINK I'LL TRY DEFYING GRAVITY~ wrote: "-(Allplay)-

THUNDERCLAN
Tigerpool: Occupied (on patrol with Sparrowtail and Flamespirit)
Nightpaw: Occupied (in the medicine cat's den with Ivypaw and Applebranch)
Wingkit: Occupied (Not exactly a..."

If its ok ill take sunblaze

Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP}

unread topics | mark unread