Town Of Goodreads discussion

The Bookworm Hotel (Roleplay) > Arlen's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

Nix (nixd) | 109 comments Mod
Arlen swiped the card and ran into her new apartment.

message 2: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments "Yay!" Arlen said as she walked in. Arlen had always wanted an apartment all to herself!

message 3: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

Nick politely knocked on the door.

message 4: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments Arlen ran over to the door excited for her first visitor. She opened the door to let him in.

message 5: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"Hi", Nick said. "I heard noise upstairs so I figured someone moved in". This place is usually pretty quiet". Arlen smiled. "Well, I'm just the girl you need to make it loud", she said. Nick laughed, and they walked over to the couch.

message 6: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments They sat down. "So are the other people in this building so nice?" Arlen asked and laughed.

message 7: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"Well, there aren't too many", Nick said. "But the variety of them, yeah". They grinned.

message 8: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments "Awesome! So greetings neighbour! What floor are you on again?" Arlen asked politely and smiled.

message 9: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"I am in the moderator's apartment on floor 1", Nick said. "I don't really like being high up in buildings".

message 10: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments "Really? I always love having a view!" Arlen said. "But that's fine too! I bet the moderators apartment is awesome....." Arlen added day dreaming a little.

message 11: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"Yeah", Nick said. "There's a TV in the bathroom"! Nick spoke enthusiastically. Arlen laughed.

message 12: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments "That is so lucky!!!!" Arlen said, she was a bit jealous, but mostly impressed.

message 13: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"Yeah, nothing like TV when sitting on the toilet", Nick said.

message 14: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments Arlen laughed. "Is that your favourite feature??!" She asked still laughing

message 15: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"Aside from the bottomless bowl of pretzels", Nick said laughing."

message 16: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments "Oh my god!!!! Are you serious?! The only thing better than a bottom less bowl of pretzels is a bottomless bowl of Doritos!!!!!" Arlen said and was wide eyed, shocked at how amazing his apartment sounded.

message 17: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"To be honest, I like your couch better", Nick said, smiling.

message 18: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments "At least I'm winning at something!" Arlen said and laughed.

message 19: by Nix, Group Moderator (new)

"Well, it's getting late", Nick said. "I didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm gonna get to my apartment and get to bed". Nick said goodbye to Arlen and went back to his apartment.

message 20: by Arlen (new)

Arlen | 52 comments Nick left the apartment and Arlen got settled in to the apartment.