YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Texas K-9 Unit Christmas: Holiday Hero\Rescuing Christmas
This topic is about Texas K-9 Unit Christmas
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > Texas K-9 Unit Christmas by Shirlee McCoy & Terri Reed - Starting August 13, 2015

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Megan (celtic_girl) | 4721 comments CHRISTMAS COMES WRAPPED IN DANGER

Holiday Hero by Shirlee McCoy

Emma Fairchild never expected to find trouble in sleepy Sagebrush, Texas. But when she's attacked and left for dead in her own diner, her childhood friend turned K-9 cop Lucas Harwood offers a chance at justice--and love.

Rescuing Christmas by Terri Reed

She escaped a kidnapper, but now a killer has set his sights on K-9 dog trainer Lily Anderson. When fellow officer Jarrod Evans appoints himself her bodyguard, Lily knows more than her life is at risk--so is her heart.

Texas K-9 Unit: These lawmen solve the toughest cases with the help of their brave canine partners

Megan (celtic_girl) | 4721 comments Finished chapter 8 (24%) (view spoiler)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 4721 comments Finished the first novella (view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Finished the first novella too!

(view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Megan wrote: "Finished chapter 8 (24%)

I think the man that attacked Emma is after something the previous owner, Arianna?, had hidden there, since she was involved in shady things and was killed because of it ..."

I loved how Lucas got Bea to stay home with Emma, too! He was definitely one of my favorite characters. ;)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments I finished the second novella.

(view spoiler)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 4721 comments Melanie wrote: "I finished the second novella.

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)