Divergent roleplay discussion

Group 4 initiation (erudite)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Tara walks in and stands professionally while she waits for the initiates.

((I'll make a profile for her later. That okay tris?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah no problem))

message 4: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((Oh, sorry))

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily entered the room, nerves hidden. She knew Jordon had chosen erudite, and she hoped he would be happy.

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan looked around and saw tiger lily and smiled at her, maybe he could help her? "Hey" He said emotionlessly, he couldn't show it

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Hi. " her mouth tight, she nodded.

message 8: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((I think we are suppose to wait for Kaylin))

message 9: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan nodded and waited for the trainer to say what they were doing

message 10: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Tara sees two initiates walk in. "Welcome to Erudite." She says. "Please introduce yourself to the group and tell a little bit about you."

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Hi." Tiger lily looked at Jordon, then back at the women firmly. "Tiger lily woods, Amity transfer. "

message 12: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay tell me a little bit about your background..." Tara could find out whatever she wanted about them but she wanted to hear it From their perspective.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily sighed, then burst straight into attack mode. " I am a highly functioning psychopath. I enjoy hurting people, and relish in their pain. I murdered my mum and brother when I was 12. I am dangerous. " her eyes glinted dangerously. "Happy?"

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 233 comments (I know I don't roleplay in this topic but wow.)

message 15: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Wow I'm I don't know what that was but are you sure you don't belong in dauntless..."

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "Too late to change now. " tiger lily fired back. " you're stuck with me."

message 17: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I'd watch your attitude or you aren't going to get very far around here..."

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments "I'm not going to get very far anyway!" She exploded.

message 19: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Not with that attitude you won't... Shape up. Now. I'm not your parents and if you want me to treat you like a child, keep acting like one...." Tara says turning to Jordan. "Tell me a little bit about yourself."

message 20: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Not with that attitude you won't... Shape up. Now. I'm not your parents and if you want me to treat you like a child, keep acting like one...." Tara says turning to Jordan. "Tell me a little bit about yourself."

message 21: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan looked up "I belong to a dauntless family, transfer, I have an IQ of 156 and am a top student at the school, reason science is the way forward and dauntless have treated me horrible" Jordan said, looking at Tiger lily ((Sorry been doing tests))

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily avoids his eye contact, looking at her feet. She knew exactly what he meant by horrible.

message 23: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay, well if you'll follow me I will show you to your rooms and hand you your schedules. Do not be late even by 2 seconds. To be early is to be on time. Do not dilly dally. You will go through testing tonight. And then training based on your career field results and where we have opening. Okay? Good." She says quickly walking. "Here's the girls hall... Tiger lily. You will temporarily be staying here until you're done with training." She says handing her a key.

message 24: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

And a schedule.

message 25: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan nodded and waited for her to say something to him, though he looked at Tiger lily with pleading eyes "Good luck" he said

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments She took the key not looking at him. Jordon didnt need luck; he could pass without even trying.

message 27: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Tara keeps walking. "Follow me to the boys dorms.

message 28: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan nodded and started to follow tara

message 29: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily turned away as Jordon left, into the dorm.

message 30: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Like I told tiger lily. Be on time all the time. To be early is to be on time. You only get three infractions before punishment." Tara says handing him the keys and his schedule. "See you tonight at 1800 hours..."

message 31: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan nodded and started to head to his dorm, already looking for ways to help Tiger lily in his mind

message 32: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Tara leaves and goes to her apartment to prepare for that night's events

message 33: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily sits on her bed, not having anything to do but wait.

message 34: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan went to his room and prayed to what ever god there was the tiger lily did alright and kept her anger in check

message 35: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Tara finishes prepping for the night before
Making dinner.

message 36: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Tara eats then heads to the training area.

message 37: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((Sorry, waiting for Alice to post, I wonder where she is))

message 38: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily picked at her nails. The only way of letting her nerves show.

message 39: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan started to sleep

message 40: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Tara waits. The initiates had five minutes until they were supposed to be there. "We will see who took my advice..."

message 41: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily continued to sit in her room. She didnt care about stupid erudite rules.

message 42: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan got up and before hand knocked on tiger lily's door, and then went to meet Tara

message 43: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Tara saw Jordan walk up a couple minutes early. She extended a smile towards him.

message 44: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily looked up at the sound of the knock, but ignored it.

message 45: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments Jordan nodded, he wished he spoke up and looked at his trainer "Ready to go, waiting for other initiate, may I go to toilet?" He asked quietly

message 46: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((Umm, hello?))

message 47: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((I'm so sorry))

Tara gives him some grace. "Go but go beforehand next time and hurry...." She says.

message 48: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 626 comments ((Okay))
Jordan nodded and ran back and once he was out of sight he knocked on the door again "Please" He said before going back

message 49: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Tara waits for Jordan to come back.

message 50: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Tiger lily got up sighing, and trailed down to the room.

« previous 1