Fringe Fiction Unlimited discussion

Group Questions? > Anyone try Kindleboards?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 1352 comments Mod
Has anyone tried Kindleboards? I decided to check it out a few months ago but have quickly found myself off it for a few reasons. Seeing as it works as a normal forum board I find it confusing, hard to follow and there's way too many threads going on. Also the moderators rules are at times strict and hard to follow. Also the whole posting pictures, blogs and any information that ins't text I find hard to do..I don't know I don't mean to pick it a part I just find it all to be too much work and too hard to understand.

What are your thoughts? Do you use Kindleboards and if so how have you found your experience?

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Anderson (mwanderson) | 14 comments Yeah - can be very very helpful. The community is very supportive and people will answer questions you pose in the thread or pm you. It's great if you have a specific question - what sites are good for advertising a 99cent promo - but can be overwhelming if you are just browsing.

message 3: by Justin (new)

I found it so confusing and at times pointless. Like I said maybe because I'm not used to the classic forum set up But it's there it's just a bunch of people spamming and not getting noticed and moderators barking at you for not doing something right.

message 4: by Brooks (last edited Sep 04, 2015 08:08PM) (new)

Brooks Kohler I like the boards. I've gotten some great help and advice. However, I think the boards are public, and therefore I don't ask a question unless I really need to. If Amazon should do anything, it should be sealing up the boards given there in place for business discussions.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Brocious | 28 comments I've gotten a bit of info from them...and will sometimes find a gem in the form of advice. Like Brooks though...I never post.

message 6: by Justin (new)

You both make a good point. Perhaps there's good content but posting isn't the best as I do tend to find good readable content but feel as if my posts go unnoticed or get lost in the many others.