Audiobooks discussion

Electric Blues
This topic is about Electric Blues
Archives > 5 Free Sci-Fi Audiobooks in Exchange for Reviews

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gabrielle Olexa (gabrielleolexa) | 13 comments Recently I had an article written about me, and to celebrate that,
I want to give out 5 free audiobook copies of "Electric Blues" by Shaun McCoy. If you're interested, please send me a private message and provide me with your e-mail. I'll send you a gift copy. After listening to it, if you feel compelled to write a review, that would be great!

Here's a little synopsis:

Meet Arty PA3025.He’s a robot, and he’s depressed. Unemployed and horribly obsolete, his future looks bleak - and that’s just what he tells his programmer-cum-therapist, Knickers.

But then he meets Madeline, an ornery senior with a pair of arthritic cats and a fear of modern electronic accoutrements. They team up, an outdated robot and a senile old woman, to begin together a quest for relevance in an all too cold and uncaring world.

You can continue following Arty in the author's sequel, "Binary Jazz". It is available both in paperback and on the Kindle.

Thanks for your time. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Gabrielle Olexa (gabrielleolexa) | 13 comments 4 copies remain!

Gabrielle Olexa (gabrielleolexa) | 13 comments 3 copies are left for the taking!

Gabrielle Olexa (gabrielleolexa) | 13 comments Just two more copies are left!

Briar Rose | 152 comments I'll take one!

Vishakha Motwani (vimo) | 57 comments One for me. I'll PM. Thanks

Gabrielle Olexa (gabrielleolexa) | 13 comments That's all she wrote, folks! Thanks for all the interest!

message 8: by Bobby (new)

Bobby Bermea (beirutwedding) | 86 comments I will say, this story sounds really interesting and against the grain. Good luck!