Audiobooks for Review narrated by Rebecca Roberts discussion

Anyone interested in Reviewing Self-Help or Inspirational audiobooks?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Roberts (rebeccarobertsvoice) | 16 comments Mod
I have one that i've just completed that needs reviews, but it's a fairly esoteric and high minded book about The Meaning of Life and Happiness. I just KNOW, I've got some of you out there who would be interested! I mean, who wouldn't want to listen to a book about being happy!

message 2: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (evelynv76) | 6 comments I'm always glad to have another "happy book"! You can send it to me (dallinv75@gmail.com) but I'm currently listening to a "meaning of life book" [series] called Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch -- have you heard of it (it uses 3 narrators)? If you're a fan of esoteric/new age thinking then I highly recommend it!
So it might be a week before I get around to yours, but I prefer to break up a series with any other book, so I'll be glad for it. I enjoy reviewing for you!

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

oh yes! Conversations with God changed my life.. seriously.. I am a recovering Catholic.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Book has been gifted! ps.. I actually own the entire Walsch hard copy book series. and read them all.

message 5: by Evelyn (last edited Aug 29, 2015 07:07AM) (new)

Evelyn (evelynv76) | 6 comments I love that you're 'a recovering Catholic', lol...I guess I'm a recovering Mormon. And I have the entire Walsch series (audio version), except I still need to get the final book (Book 9?) which apparently is only in hard copy. My husband has listened to all, and is re-listening to them as he is in the hospital for several weeks right now. Very inspiring work.
Thank you for your gift copy of Why We Don't Awaken. I'll begin it next week.

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

you are very welcome

message 7: by James (new)

James Johnson (jimocracy) | 2 comments Hi, Rebecca! As another recovering Mormon, I was wondering if if you still need reviewers for The Meaning of Life and Happiness. I prefer non-fiction and would very much like a chance to listen to another esoteric, high-minded audio book.

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Jim. Im so sorry i missed this! Of course ill gift you a copy! What email address should i send it to?

message 9: by James (new)

James Johnson (jimocracy) | 2 comments Rebecca wrote: "Jim. Im so sorry i missed this! Of course ill gift you a copy! What email address should i send it to?"

Thanks, Rebecca! My email address is jameswmjohnson@hotmail.com. I look forward to reading it!

Audiobooks for Review narrated by Rebecca Roberts

unread topics | mark unread