Cítч σf Fєαr [ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ] discussion

Tʜᴇ Mɪᴅᴅʟᴇ Cɪᴛʏ Sʟᴜᴍs > Abandoned Construction Site

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This was to be an addition to the top of a skyscraper in the middle of the slums. However, the designer was making the building too fancy for the slums, and the Council halted the construction. Since then, the site is abandoned. The designer was made an example of in the streets.

Roleplay!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Val had collected the alcohol. Being the girl she was, this naturally made her all-too-pleased with herself. She grinned and nearly uncapped a bottle before remembering that she probably ought to be waiting for her girlfriend. She set the bottles aside and waited for Amber to arrive.

message 3: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((i've had school stuff and the like so i had to take a short break. sorry! i have more i'm working on but i have a place to be right now. )) As far as blankets went, Amber probably could've done better. However, she'd been pressed for time and they definitely weren't in a good part of the City. She spotted Val at a distance, back to her, and quickly and silently approached her girlfriend. She put her hands on Val's shoulders and went, "Boo."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's fine))

Val turned around to kiss Amber on the cheek, entirely unsurprised. Val could have the hearing of a cat sometimes, and apparently, this was one of said times. "You got the blankets?" she asked. She moved some of the bottles to the side so that amber could join her.

message 5: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
"Dammit," Amber muttered. "I'll get you one of these days, Val." Amber's eyes gleamed mischievously, "Maybe I'll sick a horde of snakes on you," she teased. In answer to Val's inquiry, she held out the blankets she'd managed to gather and then began to set one up for them to sit on.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Val smirked. "I doubt it, sweetheart." And then, she registered the snake comment and shuddered. "You would not dare. I could put a damn spider in your vodka when you're not looking." Val passed Amber a bottle and climbed under the blanket.

message 7: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
Amber nearly retched at the thought. Not wanting to think of something clever, she went with a simple, "Fuck you," repressing a shiver not entirely unrelated to the cold as she too got under the blanket.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Val grinned. "I don't think I'd actually mind that," she teased, patting Amber on the shoulder. She was still holding the bottle that apparently Amber did not accept, so she tapped Amber's head with it while trying and failing to look vaguely annoyed.

message 9: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
Amber's cheeks went pink and she grabbed the bottle without saying another word. She really needed to learn to stop saying things like that around Val, she thought as she took a swig from the bottle she'd snatched. If the night kept along at the pace it was at currently, she'd need all the alcohol she could get to hide the real reason for her flushed cheeks.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Embarrassed or something?" Val grinned. She waited a moment before grabbing her own bottle and taking a swig. It burned on the way down, but she'd long since learned to enjoy it. Her parents even made moonshine of their own -- though they tried to keep it from Val and her younger brother. Val sometimes wondered if they actually thought they kept it secret.

message 11: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
"Shut up," Amber said, her tone indicating she didn't really mean it. She did her best to contain the slight grimace she'd made whilst gulping down the alcohol - which, unsurprisingly considering it was Val who'd gotten the alcohol, made her feel like her throat was on fire. Add that to the list of things she needed to stop giving Val the opportunity to do, Amber figured.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Val raised one golden eyebrow, smirking ever-so-slightly as she almost always did. "Make me shut up then," Val dared her girlfriend, smirking. It wasn't so much a dare as a rather cliche, pathetic attempt at getting a kiss. She pouted for a second and wiggled both her eyebrows now. "Come on."

((Hey, I'm thinking of leaving this group. Do you want to make these charries (again) in City of Broken Souls?))

message 13: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((yeah, i didn't have a lot going on in this group anyways besides this. should we just leave this or?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah. Unless you want to make new versions of them in City of Broken Souls))

message 15: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((i'm okay with making new versions of them))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. I'll add a new version of Val to my list. This will be the third version of them? XD))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Also, I feel like they should be a bit older than they presently are.))

message 18: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((yep. sure is. i'll edit amber after i finish guardians of the galaxy))

message 19: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((and how much older? i don't happen to care just curious for the profile))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe 16-18 years old?))

message 21: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((probably. how old would you like them to be?))

message 22: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((oops just saw that. i like the sound of that, yes))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll make Val 17))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((MCS kids still?))

message 25: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((yes))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kay. And do we want them to be friends already or no?))

message 27: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((por favor))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Which does that imply?))

message 29: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((sorry, the friends thing.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. How'd they meet then?))

message 31: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((that's a great question. maybe they both applied to work at the same place and they may have gotten off on the wrong foot, but came to befriend each other later?

also: i just read what i had for amber's character and wowwowowowowowow that was bad yIKeS))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think all my old ones kind of were. XP I like your idea. SO where do they work?))

message 33: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((ah yes because i totally thought this far ahead...maybe the light moon's or whatever that place was called?))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. Waitresses? Cooks? Bus-boys?))

message 35: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
((maybe val is a waitress and amber's a bus-boy or vice versa??)))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((I feel like Val would torment the customers a lot and almost get fired a couple of times. Whichever works though. XD Or maybe she started as a waitress and then was moved to be a bus-boy?))