Bizarro Fiction discussion

Video Games That Are Totally Bizarro

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xian Xian (new)

Xian Xian (xianxian) So last night, will surfing the internet instead of sleeping, I got this idea. Name any video games you play or watched someone play that's totally bizarro.
I will start my list:

- The Lisa series: Lisa the First was the prequel and was a psychological horror game similar to Yume Nikki, with an Earthbound look. There's weird mutated monsters, an alcoholic father that takes the form of her fears, and lots of doom basically, and it's free. Lisa: The Painful is a post-apocalyptic sequal and it's possibly the weirdest and the best RPG I played in awhile.

- The Mother Series.

- Harvestor: A really controversial game that makes no sense and is so freaking weird.

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Sweeney | 6 comments Killer 7. Deadly Premonition. Two off the top of my head.

message 3: by Danger (new)

Danger (danger_slater) | 20 comments I thought Shadows of the Damned was pretty weird.

message 4: by Sweven (new)

Sweven Haven't played it, but Jazzpunk seems pretty bizarro to me.

message 5: by Stevie (new)

Stevie Tee (StevieTee) | 14 comments Depending on how you play it, the last two Saints Row games can have some bizarro type weirdness.

message 6: by Rick (new)

Rick (rwestbrock) | 143 comments Haha yes, running Round smacking pedestrians with a purple baseball bat-sized dildo is pretty bizarro.

message 7: by Stevie (new)

Stevie Tee (StevieTee) | 14 comments Especially in a giant cat head, a cape, and a posse of sex gimps with guns.

message 8: by Xian Xian (new)

Xian Xian (xianxian) My brother is a huge fan of a game called Conker. I saw some gameplay of it, it's pretty weird.

message 9: by Bradley (new)

Bradley (bradley_sands) | 60 comments Yeah, Earthbound.

message 10: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Daniels (bldaniels) | 5 comments Sunset Overdrive had lots of campy bizarro moments on Xbox One. Cool punk soundtrack as well.

message 11: by Bradley (new)

Bradley (bradley_sands) | 60 comments The Deponia series