Bloggers Discuss discussion

Group Events > Traveling Story - Blog Hop

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally (last edited Aug 13, 2015 07:54AM) (new)

Ally (Separate Minds Book Blog) One of the things I'd love for us to do as a group is a blog hop. Lynanne, one of our members, had the idea of everyone participating in a traveling story. As we have a lot of writers in the group, I thought it was a great idea. One of our participants would start a story, the next would add on to it, and so on.

What I would like to do is host sign-ups on my blog and assign everyone times to post there. (I will probably ask that you email me your portion of the story BEFORE you post it, just so I can make sure it's appropriate). I'd like for us to all schedule our post for the same day, but at different times. I think that would work best for this type of blog hop.

Of course, nothing's set in stone yet, but if you think you'd like to participate in this or if you have any suggestions, please let me know! If I feel like enough people will want to participate, I will post sign-ups on my blog and give y'all the link here.

message 2: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Faith (bookaddict_98) | 7 comments Ally wrote: "One of the things I'd love for us to do as a group is a blog hop. Lynanne, one of our members, had the idea of everyone participating in a traveling story. As we have a lot of writers in the group,..."

I would probably be intersted in doing it!

message 3: by Lynanne (new)

Lynanne Carroll (waterfall17) | 11 comments Me! Obviously haha (:

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Heitzmann | 1 comments I'd love to but my website's being redesigned. Won't have my blog up and running for a few weeks at least.

message 5: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte I'm interested!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | Bookish Serendipity (bookishserendipity) | 1 comments I would probably do this. Sounds fun!

Rebecca (pagescollective) Sierra wrote: "Ally wrote: "One of the things I'd love for us to do as a group is a blog hop. Lynanne, one of our members, had the idea of everyone participating in a traveling story. As we have a lot of writers ..."

Yes, it sounds like fun :)

message 8: by Grace Meredith (new)

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) This sounds so fun! I haven't written fiction in a while, so it'd give me a good chance to stretch my creativity.

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee This sounds fab!!

message 10: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (thessalexa) | 21 comments Sounds like fun! :D

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber (rieslingandreviews) I'd totally be down to participate!

message 12: by Ally (new)

Ally (Separate Minds Book Blog) Thanks for the feedback, you guys! I'm not sure when I'll get this started, but I'll let you know when that happens. Glad to have so many willing participants. :)