Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Harvest Moon (A New World, #1)
This topic is about Harvest Moon
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Looking for Review

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments I would love an honest review for my book.
Seventeen-year-old Jessa lives in the remote mountains of Kentucky and has always found peace in the forest. Close to her eighteenth birthday, her dad buys her a book and things begin to happen. With her dreams leading her, she uncovers a world within her own with Faeries. They look and act like people she grew up with but she quickly finds she is the one who is different. She is the hidden heir to the throne and the Faeries need her to come home and save her from the Trolls.
If it wasn't enough for Jessa to move to a different world, she has to marry the man who saved her from the Trolls when all she wants to do is run to his best friend Micha. With so much to worry about, how can she keep the Faery realm from falling into the hands of the evil Trolls and the Ancients.

Thank you for the interest.

G.K. DeRosa | 24 comments Hi Tonya,
Would you be interested in doing a review swap? This is my YA supernatural that just came out in June.
Wilder (The Guardian Series, #1) by G.K. DeRosa
Let me know if you'd be interested!
Thanks!
GK DeRosa
www.wilderbook.com
http://amzn.to/1LW9a9s

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments G.K. I would love to do a review swap!! If I send you a copy of my book will you do the same for me?

It will take me a few weeks but let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Tonya

G.K. DeRosa | 24 comments Yes that works for me! You can send it to me at gkderosa@wilderbook.com and I'll send you mine as well. Thanks!

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments I am still looking for reviews. I will give you an EPub for reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

Seventeen-year-old Jessa lives in the remote mountains of Kentucky and has always found peace in the forest. Close to her eighteenth birthday, her dad buys her a book and things begin to happen. With her dreams leading her, she uncovers a world within her own with Faeries. They look and act like people she grew up with but she quickly finds she is the one who is different. She is the hidden heir to the throne and the Faeries need her to come home and save her from the Trolls.
If it wasn't enough for Jessa to move to a different world, she has to marry the man who saved her from the Trolls when all she wants to do is run to his best friend Micha. With so much to worry about, how can she keep the Faery realm from falling into the hands of the evil Trolls and the Ancients.

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments The second book is coming out SOON and I would love more reviews...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.