Breaking (Fall or Break, #2) Breaking discussion

BR - 17 August 2015 - Eva, Isabel, Barbara, Silky, Stella, Janeylou!

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ OMG I'm so full of books to read but I want to read this one too!!!

message 3: by Eva (last edited Aug 13, 2015 03:56PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Wow ;)

Isabel So hot!!!!

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) I am in, was waiting for this one.Thanks B *Muah*

Janeylou I going to try really hard and join in with this one but i am working mon/tue so it might take me a few days to finish x

Janeylou Starting now x

message 8: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Starting later today. Enjoy, lovelies ❤️

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Conrad stole my heart in the first story.Him, vulnerable,I am dying to start this.Will start at night.
Enjoy everyone.

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Janeylou wrote: "I going to try really hard and join in with this one but i am working mon/tue so it might take me a few days to finish x"

Janeylou, I'll keep you company. I have to read Confessions Of a Wild Heart by Kade Boehme for the blog first so I'm not sure I can start Breaking today.

Isabel I will start in the afternoon ;) Enjoy sweeties!

Janeylou And guess what silky ..there's a dog in it ..i know you love your dogs

Janeylou I'll never think of sand eels in the same way again!!!!...got to go to work now, catch up on my break x

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Janeylou wrote: "And guess what silky ..there's a dog in it ..i know you love your dogs"

Really, that's sweet of u to inform me.Now is the best time to start I guess. Why delay;)

Barbara Starting enjoy sweeties! ;)

Isabel Finally starting!!!

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) I will regret finishing this story. In page 88 and loving it.

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Self grumbling should have been in 'italics' but can't complain, it's entertaining.

Janeylou I went to pick up 2 new guinea pigs last night (i do fostering for the RSPCA),they hadnt got names so i called them Conrad and Archer(dont laugh) so now when i'm reading about Archer i picture a white piggie with a grey nose and pink eyes!!!!! Still enjoying the book though

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Janeylou you r so lucky, Archer and Conrad will always stick with you. This story is awesome and to see the strong mighty Conrad so vulnerable. it just tingles me in all the right places, I am sure it's gonna b more than 5 star for me.

Janeylou I'm about 53 % in and have had to read it bits and bobs which takes the enjoyment out of it for me hopefully tonight i can read the rest in one long go , but i am really enjoying but i cant see a how we can have a HEA but i really hope there is

Isabel Too soon to have an opinion, but these men are captivating me ;)

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Look what I found.

I am really looking for some hot gif, this book deserves some.

Janeylou Don't you just love Conrads sense of humour !!!

Isabel In the first book I was really intrigued about Conrad, and at the end I was already loving him... now, he is the best!!!!

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Sooo I totally forgot about a book I borrow and the loan end the day after tomorrow so I had to start it instead of Breaking. I'm so sorry girls to ditch you. I really wanted to read this book but it has to wait next month I think. Sorry again.

Janeylou Well at least you know that you got a great book to look forward to xxx

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ Absolutely!!! And this one I'm reading now After School Activities seems really good too even if I'm not a fan of YA

Janeylou Well, what can i say ( not too much cos you lot havent finished yet and I cant work the spoiler thing out) loved this ..again loved the last couple of sentences as well ...

Isabel Just finished my friends!!! This was a great story, with two amazing broken men!!! (view spoiler)

message 32: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Finished :)

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) awesome story and 5+ stars for me.