ωaяяเ๏яร : a иeω ℓiƒe discussion

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 385 comments Mod
A small island in between two rivers. On every full moon a slip of land will emerge out of the water (tide), and the cats can leave the island safely to get to the clan meetings.

description

message 2: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Silverstream walked out of the Warriors den and stretched. She shook her pelt, waking herself up. What a beautiful day... She thought, looking at the sky. It was clear, and there were hardly any clouds.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lionscar had slept outside, she enjoyed the breeze that had hit her fur last night, she didn't even notice when Silverstream padded out of the Warriors den, she was still dreaming and she did not want to be woken up.

message 4: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Silverstream saw Lionscar sleeping and moved a little farther from her. She knew she wasn't a cat that liked to be woken up by any cat, and she didn't feel like being that unlucky cat. She padded over to the fresh-kill and picked a small minnow.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lionscar shifted as she heard the normal morning noises, bird unusually kept quiet. But now they seemed to taunt her as she slept, Lionscar growled lightly in her sleep, she shifted once more before stilling.

message 6: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

Silverstream hoped she hadn't woken up Lionscar and began to eat her minnow. She tried to be as quiet as she could, silently hoping that she hadn't woken her up. Please don't wake up, please don't wake up...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lionscar sighed an small happy smile when the birds seem to quiet, her stomach suddenly rumbled, she blinked her eyes open slowly, she yawned, " I'm hungry," Lionscar murmured.

message 8: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (last edited Aug 16, 2015 06:30AM) (new)

Silverstream froze. Lionscar had opened her eyes. Oh no.... Did I wake her up? She thought, gulping down the last of her minnow.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Don't worry dear Silverstream, it was my stomach that has woken me up," Lionscar purrs softly when she sees the expression on Silverstreams face.

message 10: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Oh, Ok." She said, quietly thanking StarClan. "The fish are fresh. The dawn patrol hunted a little this morning." She said, licking her paws.

message 11: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

((How's the movie? O.o))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( The movie is good, if you want to watch it it's called: North Sea Texas ))

Lionscar picked out a minnow from the pile and she settled down next to Silverstream, " I would've gone out, but you all know how i hate to be waked in the morning," Lionscar says before she begins to eat her minnow.

message 13: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"Yes, very true." She said, washing her paws. She was glad that Lionscar wasn't mad at her; everyone knew not to get on her bad side. "So, I'm guessing you had a good night's rest?" She asked, drawing her paw over her ear.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah, the night noises soothed me, and there was a gentle breeze that had seemed to lull me to sleep," Lionscar purrs, she takes a few more bites of the minnow.

message 15: by Willow, Dovestar, Leader of DawnClan (new)

"That's nice." She said, curling her tail around her paws.

((I have to go to church around 11:00.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah it is," Lionscar meowed, she finished the minnow.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

DappleFur Poked her head into RippleClan, her Percing shappire blue eyes seemed to glow as she looked around, her fur dripping wet from slipping into the river.

message 18: by Who? (new)

Who? Leopardstar awoke from a dream and gasped. She decided to to a walk to calm down. She saw Dapplefur, and walked toward her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

DappleFur Poked her head into RippleClan, her Percing shappire blue eyes seemed to glow as she looked around, her fur dripping wet from slipping into the river.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lionscar was settled in her original place from when she had woken up earlier, her eyes were closed and if looked like she was sleeping.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

she looked around, "wow" she meowed quietly, water dripped from her coat to the ground forming a puddle.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lionscar growled she she heard noise, " I'm trying to sleep. You inconsiderate mousebrains," Lionscar muttered.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

she jumped startled, "o-oh...im sorry" she apologized shivering

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" Who is it?" Lionscar asked not opening her eyes.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Dapplefur" she replied slightly shaking her wet coat.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" You new?" Lionscar asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah...why?" she asked sitting down and grooming her long wet coat.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" Then like every new cat, you must know that I am Lionscar and I hate being disturbed from naps, or when I'm sleeping," Lionscar meowed.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Dapplefur nodded, "sorry" she meowed

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's fine," Lionscar meowed,

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed and kept grooming her fur

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lionscar tried to fall asleep.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Dapplefur shook her coat and sighed, her stomach growled.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lionscar shifted.