UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > ***Happy Birthday Stuart & Ian Ayris***

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Geoff (G. Robbins) (merda constat variat altitudo) (snibborg) | 9052 comments Happy birthday to you both. Hope you have a great day.

Not sure which of you is the eldest, so please excuse the order if it's incorrect. ;)

message 2: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18540 comments Happy Birthday!

message 3: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Happy birthday, both! :)

message 4: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25063 comments Happy twinnie birthday!

message 5: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Happy birthday to you two too . . . :)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Happy cake day!

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Have a great day you two!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
here

message 9: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you, I hope you are having a lovely day ! X x x

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (katiewstewart) | 853 comments Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! To you. To you. :) :)

message 11: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Happy Birthday each!

message 12: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (stuayris) | 2673 comments Thank you kind people! Just played a round of golf with Spanner, Doink, Cheese and Beanhead, having had leftover wine and a Belgium bun for breakfast. Quick shower, couple of cans of K and then off to get the bus and train to The Rising Sun to meet the rest of the heroes and fools who comprise my friends! Hurrah!

message 13: by B J (new)

B J Burton (bjburton) | 2914 comments Happy Birthday! I expect Ian is still sober. Not so sure about Stu.

message 14: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (stuayris) | 2673 comments I can confirm that I am not sober. Just about to leave to get the bus. Have my laptop with me to carry on writing Merzougaville, Baby. It's a three cans of K trip so reckon I should easily groove past the 41,000 word mark before I hit that fabled pub of genius inebriates. I do so love days!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Looking at the names of the guys you play golf with, I can't help wondering what they call you?

eastwood  (do you feel lucky punk,well do ya) | 15991 comments Happy birthday guys.

message 17: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (stuayris) | 2673 comments I have just returned from The Rising Sun - in love with my wife, with my mates and with life.

What do they call me Gingerlily? Nothing at all - they just shake their heads and smile which is absolutely wonderul!

message 18: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Late in the day, but Happy birthday chaps.

message 19: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Ayris (stuayris) | 2673 comments Cheers David! Been a fine old day indeed - full of golf, pool, darts, wonderful friends, a beautiful wife, a bit of writing, drink, hope and wonder. Who could want more than all that nonsense?!