Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > NA College Romance in 2 POV (Completed)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittney (last edited Aug 13, 2015 01:03AM) (new)

Brittney | 25 comments My novel is complete at 81,000 words. It's about two characters, changing POV every chapter, the female is the odd chapters and the male is the even chapters.

I'd like some reviews/advice on where to strengthen the characters and if the first chapter pulls you in and makes you want more. I also have an issue of telling and not showing, so I'd like someone to point out where I need to fix certain scenes.

I'm open to having a beta read the entire novel or just a few chapters, whatever you have time for.

If you would like to read the summary please message me. I'll happily email you the book's summary and you can decide if you'd like to read or not.

Please, if you'd like to read give me an idea of how long it will take you. I don't want to sound rude but I've had betas go quiet on me and I'm not sure if they're reading for a few weeks/months or lost interest and don't want to tell me. If my book isn't for you, I'm fine with you telling me. I don't want you to read something you don't like. If you'd like to read and it will take you some time, I'm cool with that, take your time, I just want to make sure I didn't lose you.

This book does have topics some don't care to read about: self-harm by burning and miscarriage. I thought I should warn you in advance.

message 2: by Toni (new)

Toni | 11 comments I inboxed you.

message 3: by Brittney (new)

Brittney | 25 comments Sent. I'm open to more betas :)

message 4: by Brittney (new)

Brittney | 25 comments Andrea wrote: "Brittney,

Big NA College genre fan here! Second POV? Rare! Hit me up if you're still looking for a Beta reader. I have a bachelor and master's degree in English, and I'm an avid fiction reader...."

Just sent you an email