Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Need Reviews for Sci-fi Adventure Novel.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevis (last edited Aug 23, 2015 10:25AM) (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 82 comments Hi all.

I'm looking for readers to review my new space opera novel Valor due out on the 8/17. Although it's the 5th book in the entry, it's a standalone title. Knowledge of previous books isn't necessary to enjoy it.

If you'd like to review it, send me a PM and I'll email you a copy. Only mobi format available.

Here's the book description:

SOME SECRETS SHOULD NEVER BE TOLD.

Forced to repay the vengeful crime boss she owes, Zyra takes a dangerous assignment that will pit her against both friend and foe alike. Unbeknownst to her, the bounty she seeks is a trap door, drawing her into a world of intrigue and mysticism.

Zyra’s only hope to survive this new threat depends on a young pirate and the dark secret she is carrying: a secret so powerful, it could shatter the very foundations of the galaxy.

description

Here's the link to the book:

Valor

Thanks for considering my request.

message 2: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 82 comments If anyone else is interested, I've still got review copies available.

message 3: by Cori (new)

Cori Dyson | 3 comments Kevis, I'm reading the book now and really love it! I have not read any of the other books, but I don't feel like I need to read them in order to follow along. You've done a nice job of making it a stand alone book. The opening line and first chapter really grab you!

If anyone is on the fence about reviewing this, go for it, certainly worth it!

message 4: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 82 comments Thanks for the kind words about Valor, Cori. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the rest of the story.

message 5: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Kahn | 5 comments Hi Kevis, I'd be interested in reviewing it for you. My email is jak1966@lycos.com

message 6: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 82 comments J.A. wrote: "Hi Kevis, I'd be interested in reviewing it for you. My email is jak1966@lycos.com"

Thanks J.A.. I'll be sending a copy your way shortly.

message 7: by Cori (new)

Cori Dyson | 3 comments Check out my review of Rogue Hunter #5: Valor. I think Kevis has a new fan! Gotta start at the beginning and catch up! Valor is a stand alone novel and can be read without any previous knowledge of the series. He does a nice job of blending the background information in seamlessly.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 8: by Iffix (new)

Iffix Santaph | 13 comments Any chance you still have copies available?

message 9: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 82 comments Iffix wrote: "Any chance you still have copies available?"

I sure do. I'd be happy to send you a copy of Valor.

message 10: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 82 comments Cori wrote: "Check out my review of Rogue Hunter #5: Valor. I think Kevis has a new fan! Gotta start at the beginning and catch up! Valor is a stand alone novel and can be read without any previous knowledge..."

Amazing review, Cori. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed my book. I worked really hard on this one, so I think I'm going to go break out the confetti!