Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

FORBIDDEN HISTORY OF THE BIBLE > Transcending the Religious View of Christ Crucified

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by The (last edited Aug 14, 2015 02:28PM) (new)

Gatekeeper The | 11 comments Hello all,

This is spawned from a side-discussion that had begun in the Satanic Child Abuse topic. All that is put forth here is not from a "know-it-all" mindset, but from a perspective that is the result of many years of study in assorted metaphysical topics, as well as much Biblical examination, and "theosophical meditation."

To begin, I will just say that humanity is now at the cusp of a CROSS-roads, or a paradigm shift. For 2,000 years (throughout the Age of Pisces), Jesus Christ has been viewed by His followers (and others) as a historical man who died for the sins of the world and rose again. However, as we now approach a cosmic shift, men must awaken (resurrect) to a mindset that transcends even the very concept of "whether or not" a man by the name of Jesus lived and died.

While many have staked either their belief or skepticism of Christ on concrete, historical (left brain) "evidence," we are now reaching a state in which Christ is set to spiritually and intangibly resurrect within humanity - that is, within those who are willing to allow His resurrection within themselves.

Here we see what the resurrected Christ said to Thomas:

John 20
29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed.”

Transcending the idea of viewing the Bible as a "history book," we should understand this verse alluding to this very shift of which I speak - the shift in which "belief in Christ" should not hinge upon tangible "proof," but upon allowing Him to come alive WITHIN.

John 14
19 Because I live, you will live also. 20 In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.

Above is what Christ told His disciples shortly before His crucifixion. What "day" might He have been speaking of there?

Luke 17
20 Being asked by the Pharisees when God’s Kingdom would come, he answered them, “God’s Kingdom doesn’t come with observation; 21 neither will they say, ‘Look, here!’ or, ‘Look, there!’ for behold, God’s Kingdom is within you.”

[...]

30 It will be the same way in the day that the Son of Man is revealed.

[...]

33 Whoever seeks to save his life loses it, but whoever loses his life preserves it.

What should come into view is that Christ was and IS the eternal living archetype of the human collective. All are "sons of God," even as He was and is the Son of God. In order for humanity to ascend on this "third day" (2,000 years from the time of Christ) there must be a collective awakening (resurrection) to the fact of having been crucified and entombed from his own divine essence. This entombment is the "Matrix" that many Truth-seekers (such as David Icke) have come to realize has been thwarting man from ascending to his rightful place within divine realms. The crucifixion represents the willingness to "die" to one's previously entombed views about the nature of reality, and who he himself is. (Ironically, this means that Mr. Icke was not "wrong" when he declared himself the "Son of God" many years ago; he was merely getting ahead of himself a bit before seeing the bigger picture.)

There is much, much more that goes into all of this, but I will leave it off here for now to see if there is any interest in discussing these things.

Thanks for reading and take care.

message 2: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments Thanks for posting this- you raise some interesting points; maybe I'll get around to your book sometime which I'm sure expands on these ideas.

I think a lot of people don't realise that many holistic (but non-religious) people recognise the Christ Spirit- however that may be interpreted by the beholder.

And your analogies of humanity being crucified are of interest, as my personal beliefs are that we're imprisoned in a 'matrix' and yet we are all divine.

However, your insistence of the importance of Christ I do not see I'm afraid. As you called for in the other thread- a destruction of religion was necessary (to which I replied a deeper understanding is needed more)- so, whereas you could well be on to something with your association of Christ and humanity and the matrix, personally I can't help but feel that we actually need to get away from such 'loaded' terms as Christ. But that's just my take.

We do need to wake up. People are already.

message 3: by The (new)

Gatekeeper The | 11 comments Hello again and thanks for replying.

Yes, the book is fully centered around this entire issue, which ironically (and this is what religion misses) is actually the openly hidden theme of the entire Bible itself. And even more ironic is that all of the "doomsday prophecies" of the Bible are not directed toward the unbelieving world (as Christianity sees it), but toward Christianity itself.

If you do get around to reading TGM, I believe preliminary discussions such as this are beneficial for understanding what you are getting into (or anyone who reads the book) when you open the cover.

There is an almost indescribable irony to the way the Bible has been written - in such a way that it was intended to confuse men for 2,000 years, having them all believing different things through a cosmically orchestrated blindness, while nonetheless failing to realize their blindness and believing they can see. This again is (of course) a reference to the Matrix. But it was also written in such a way that revelations it has been hiding in plain sight have been set to come into the open at this very time, through an evolution of collective consciousness.

Another part of the irony is that when the understanding of that very irony is unlocked and accepted within an individual, he comes to see beyond all doubt that the Bible has unquestionably been authored and assembled by a vastly Superior Consciousness (this can only be verified WITHIN, and not through concrete "evidence"), and that even its "mistakes" and "contradictions" are purposeful inclusions that reveal higher truths hidden from mundane perceptions.

It is uncertain as to "who" or "what" is behind the authorship of the Bible (and the establishment of the Matrix), but there is absolutely no doubt that whatever it is:

far transcends the perception of humanity

is intricately present within all things, both of the infinite and infinitesmal

knows the end from the beginning with infallible precision

This of course relates to the "Akashic" consciousness that is spoken of in metaphysical circles.

Yet another ironic revelation of the Bible is that when its ironies begin to be understood, we see that it actually is telling us that it truly does not matter whether or not a physical man named Jesus literally lived, died, and rose again; it actually awakens us to the illusions of linear time, and the Truth that all is happening in the NOW moment. "History" is actually a mirage of this Matrix.

This is in no way intended to be a "plug," but TGM lays all of this out in a far more convincing manner than what I can describe in a forum post. I am, however, happy to take part in these discussions.

message 4: by James, Group Founder (last edited Aug 30, 2015 01:25AM) (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments interesting ideas in this thread - quite a few of these ideas fit with my research about all the things that occurred during early Christianity as well.
thanks for sharing.

message 6: by Elisabet (new)

Elisabet Norris | 486 comments I tried clicking on the link provided for the intro and first chapter, but nothing happened. ..tried typing it in, but was unable to locate the Web page

message 7: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments The wrote: "Hello all,

"While many have staked either their belief or skepticism of Christ on concrete, historical (left brain) "evidence," we are now reaching a state in which Christ is set to spiritually and intangibly resurrect within humanity - that is, within those who are willing to allow His resurrection within themselves."

Peace & Love to you Gatekeeper:
While strolling through The Underground Knowledge Garden we came across > This beautiful seed-thread that has laid dormant for quite sometime. You have been inspired, to share this perceptive that has unlimited potential of exploration for discernment of TRUTH.

If you, -harry-whitewolf, -james-morcan, -elisabet-norris and myself gave it a little tender LOVE – and nourishment; - What kind of a tree bearing fruits, would it become? The potential of probing, inquiring and understanding what you have mentioned about Resurrection, CROSS-roads, The Anointed One, The semblance of A Matrix governed by many Unfathomable Intelligences, and much more could prove Enlightening to us all.

You carry a Torch of Light, which is very useful for dispelling darkness and burning away ignorance. misconceptions and ecologically - all that is of no benefit and ready for the trash. Exponentially, if our Torch is added to yours, the illumination is doubled - in any space of darkness, and every other Torch of Light added combines the effect proportionately.

As it expands, many winged beings will be attracted, of all kinds and species. Each to experience what they carry, whatever it may be, by the Laws of Karma & Grace. Can anyone even imagine the possibilities? In our view, Only THE TRUE SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT. What a possibility for EXPANSION of CONSCIOUSNESS?

Do let us know if that discussion you mentioned, you are open to, is still on the table? A good seed such as this was not created, but only to die, and if it did, though we don’t think so: How about ITS REVIVIFICATION / RESURRECTION?

Blessings to all Truth-seekers, who think, believe, have faith or a KNOWING that this QUEST is worthwhile!

message 8: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments By all means Jesus, if you feel you have something worth sharing, then jump right in...

Are you gonna walk on water this time?
Or have you ventured "underground" because you're gonna be more subtle in your 2nd coming?

message 9: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Brother James,

Your sense of humor is par excellence. Did you know Humor is a God quality – Really! God has lot’s of fun, observing the human experience. Maybe sometime soon, we will share some of those fun moments with you.

Now brother James, consider and contemplate this fact: The name of Jesus (the foundation upon which Christianity is built) was and is an invention, by those who hijacked the teachings when it became institutionalized. How many believers have been misled, and hardly even contemplate this fact? Since there is no letter “J” in the Hebrew Alphabet - Jesus could not be His name. He said in His Book, "Yeshua Unveiled" they have erased His name.

This is the first clue that something is amiss. And yet, there are even more disturbing facts, through mistranslations, misinterpretations, insertions, edits,, mistakes and a host of other factors. The Essence of the teachings nevertheless, are true, correct, and factual, when properly understood, and the errors are discerned, understood and removed from the mind.

Apart from the humorous and light-hearted inputs, which allows conversations to be pleasant, the information we all can share with each other, via the Master Yeshua Messages, given to His Messengers will prove very beneficial to anyone seeking to realize the Truth and mysteries of God, discussed in many forums in the underground, that have posed many very serious questions, without some truthful answers, that were prophesied to be revealed in these very troubled times. Truth it has been said, is stranger than fiction.

If you are game, then lets test the boundaries of possibilities, that is available to anyone at any time, if they are Sincere Truth-Seekers. Following is a few insights shared on Twitter that opens the conversation about the many errors as mentioned above, and how Master Yeshua perceives our human conditions and circumstances and deceptions that humanity faces.

Yeshua Said @YeshuaSaid3
See what became of all my work? How many are misled; how few are reached; how few are touched and brought into salvation?

Yeshua Said @YeshuaSaid3
Redemption may not be bought by sacrifice or gained through blood of Christ. Pick up your cross and follow Me is the road of redemption. Transgressions upon that road may be atoned for, considering the road is never given up and the cross is never dropped.

message 10: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments The Perennial Questions!

Which came First – The Chicken or The Egg?

Thanks to L-M, who is indeed, very spiritually perceptive, for sharing this One-derful gem.

L-M: This beautifully animated short story by Andy Weir, The Egg, offers profound answers to the forever asked questions: Who are we? and, Why are We Here?

Worth the 7min 55” of your time.
https://youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI

MY & Messengers

message 11: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Sharing Thoughts from MY & Messengers - Our Contemplation!

Darkness {Blindness} pervade-th ALL, before LIGHT CAME; but LIGHT CAME not from Darkness {Blindness}: For Darkness {Blindness} is the absence of LIGHT!

message 12: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments Master wrote: "Darkness {Blindness} pervade-th ALL, before LIGHT CAME; but LIGHT CAME not from Darkness {Blindness}: For Darkness {Blindness} is the abs..."

"Brother Moon, Sister Sun
Darkness and Light come from One
No-one can say that you're stronger
They both must exist with each other"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cowPZ...

message 13: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments James wrote: "Master wrote: "Darkness {Blindness} pervade-th ALL, before LIGHT CAME; but LIGHT CAME not from Darkness {Blindness}: For Darkness {Blindness} is the abs..."
"Brother Moon, Sister Sun
Darkness and ..."

Thanks for responding! That was a beautiful selection you shared: Steve Kilbey & Martin Kennedy - Brother Moon Sister Sun -- WE Enjoyed it. Wasn't there a poem based upon that Title?

Let us go down the ‘rabbit hole’ of “The Esoteric” for a moment, so we may Come Up: The Darkness {Blindness} WE speak of, has to do with “Absence”; what humans maybe consider negativity. The Truth is : God is a PRESENCE, in which Darkness {Blindness} “DOES NOT EXIST.” What is so called Dark Matter by Scientist is a PRESENCE = THE ESSENCE OF GOD! No Absence exist in it.

Whatever is of Darkness {Blindness} in “REALITY” is temporary illusions that runs its course and truly does not exist. In the Night of Brahman, all that is illusionary CEASE to BE. ONLY PRESENCE TRULY EXIST – No matter how it seems from the humanity's perspective.

Hence all that is of hatred = self-destruction. ONLY LOVE or that which is compatible with it REMAINS at the close of Brahman’s Day. See OUR review on Book "I AM THAT" on our Profile: It briefly speaks about this very ESSENCE.

The beauty of your response, is it shows that ideas presented by certain Beings during Earth’s history can be easily mistaken or misinterpreted by those who hear it and /or write it down. Hence The Master teachings, the Buddha, Lao Tzu, and so many others present day translated writings needs to be properly understood, by one’s inner work of Self-Realization. Especially the Bible - for it has to do with one's relationship with the Supreme Creator and one's LIFE! Not to say, that the writings are all incorrect, but inner discernment is very necessary.

Thank you, for providing US with this opportunity to make this point. It’s All Good!

message 14: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments Master wrote: "Thanks for responding! That was a beautiful selection you shared: Steve Kilbey & Martin Kennedy - Brother Moon Sister Sun -- WE Enjoyed it.
..."

Firstly, who is WE?

Are you a channel/medium? Channeling a "collective"?
Or do you have multiple personalities?
Or what?

message 15: by Master (last edited Jan 04, 2020 05:56PM) (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments James wrote: "Master wrote: "Thanks for responding! That was a beautiful selection you shared: Steve Kilbey & Martin Kennedy - Brother Moon Sister Sun -- WE Enjoyed it.
..."

Firstly, who is WE?

Are you a chann..."

Hi Brother James: Sorry Brother James - WE apologize, The WE was unclear about The Master Yeshua & His Messengers.

Are you a channel/medium? No! Channeling a "collective"? No!
Or do you have multiple personalities? No!

Or what? === “Yeshua Unveiled Books of Wisdom Prepare” explains in depth, who we are. Essentially in the First few pages in Foreword & Introduction; then elaborated upon throughout the book about, our purpose, duty & mission. Check out the Back Cover of the Book: It gives a synopsis to your question. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B08235N93Y

If you or any readers of our posts, desire more clarification, we will be very happy to answer any questions that may arise; for this is our Service to Life – Here & Now.

By the Way, what we do, does not relate in anyway to some earlier probings that was somewhat amusing in those posts. Yet, The Master Yeshua Prophesied about such events occurring in our present times.
Cults, communes, isolated sects, independent communities “message 81: by James, Group Founder - rated it 5 stars Dec 11, 2018 12:46AM ,
Besides the aforementioned Aussie, Siberian and Brazilian Jesus in this thread, there's also quite a few others around the world including a cross-dressing former British MI6 spy”

Do you belief – The Master Yeshua is for REAL; have meant what He said & is saying what He means? Or do you like so many, believe, it was all fabricated; or some others, who do not believe that God even exist, or are agnostic, until they find proof? Or so many, who have lukewarm, unsubstantiated beliefs, waiting to be saved? Or some who don’t know what to believe and doing nothing about it?

We feel, you are much brighter and wiser than that, for your statements expressing your inner feelings and intuition are many times on target; especially your stated understanding in some areas, about The Holy Spirit & God in some of your posts. So the message of The Master is the same: seek & Find, knock & Open, ask & Receive.

Thanks for Asking. MY & Messengers. – HE in US – we in Him!
Ps. This is what He Taught and IT IS REAL! Please Re-read The Gatekeeper post & our First few responses to it. Believe it or not. On the back cover, The Master makes no claims, neither do we; we are but servants doing our service. TRUTH is stranger than fiction!

Peace & Love

MY & Messengers. – HE in US – we in HIM!

message 16: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are true? What is the TRUE history of Planet Earth and its inhabitants? If you believe in Extra Terrestrials, why is it so difficult to believe in a God or Gods? Is there a Benevolent God? If so, were knowledge and information given by This God, or by His representatives, in order to guide the human evolution, with principles, on how to live effectively on Planet Earth,? If so, were you taught, and if not : Are you at a disadvantage? What is Love: & Do you consider yourself a loving being? How important is Love in the human experience? Are you a loving being at all times (24 /7), or consider yourself loving only some of the times?

The Buddha taught the Eight Fold Path, by introducing Compassion = as a preliminary to Love, along with Dharma = Righteousness and he attained the Awakened State and became a Transcended Being.

The Master Yeshua taught the Love Path and Righteousness, without the harm to any being, and became the First recorded Being with credible witnesses, to have resurrected the dead physical form, and to have it Ascended to a Higher Plane of Consciousness, dissolve it, and become One with God, and with the Creator, and Now governs Planet Earth. What is the purpose of His Mission, His Life, and what did He accomplish? Do you have these Answers? If not, are you asleep?

What do you know about any Extra-terrestrials, Angels, demons, humankind, God, and the Source of All Life; or the Absolute Importance of the Golden Rule : Love Ever - Harm Never - In Thought - Word or Deed. Do unto others as you would like them to do to you? How much, or how little, or how Infinite the knowledge have you realized, and are you satisfied? An honest personal self-assessment, would be very beneficial if one chooses to probe these questions? Are you ready for this QUEST? It’s All Personal & Truly Individual – This Journey – The Questioning of LIFE!

Do you think, believe or KNOW: These are the basic rules for Life anywhere in this Universe? Are we all living this TRUTH 24 /7? If not: Why do we all question, grieve, gripe complain and cuss when our lives get derailed by an unexpected curve ball, or devastated by life’s experiences?

Have you truly pondered whether: The Universal Law of every action produces a reaction; That what is sown is reaped are INDISPUTABLE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE – that is INDISCRIMINATE in its EXECUTION & TOTALLY UNAVOIDABLE BY ANY BEING?
DO YOU MIND BEING ADVISED THAT: Inquiry and Reflection are necessary for every reader-seeker, who truly seeks HAPPINESS & LIFE & LIBERTY?

The Buddha achieved his Nirvana = Bliss, or is still in process of finalizing his attainment to its Transcendent completion. The Master Yeshua achieved His Godhood, and has become THAT FOREVER, and taught, and then promised to all His disciples,and those who later would truly believe and follow His example in The Way He showed & prophesied-- that in that day, they too, will follow and become THAT.

Can God tell a lie? Can That God Spirit of TRUTH, speak what is of untruth? Could the knowledge we all explore, ‘HERE’ or share, or impart amongst Us, (ourselves), as Truth-seekers –offer, provide and /or accomplish A WAY to ACHIEVE THAT? What is Reality? What is THE TRUTH? Who knows? Or maybe Mr. Leonard – A Liberated Being - Cohen was right. EVERYBODY KNOWS! Is this any part of your Reality; can it be dismissed?: https://www.earthfiles.com/2019/12/27...

MY & Messengers. – HE in US – we in Him!

Messengers pose some ethical questions, (that follow), which for us as Truth-seekers: (WE ARE ); we may all need to probe for a more Enlightened Inner understanding and Inner & Outer Vision, in these very strange, intellectually, spiritually, morally, contorted, & unpredictable NOW times! Have we come full circle, yet again, where Technological A-I, rules and evaporates the ability for even simple critical thinking; [For all one needs is only to push a button, or touch a screen, and the answer; {true / false or a manipulative programming}; will be miraculously revealed] – and centers a being in the reptilian brain, where our humanity withers, and the manipulative psychological Matrix governs, our every thought, word & deed; in other words – a pawn – a product - a tool - a robot? – Does anyone of us remember Atlantis? Mmmmm; would love to hear your contributions to help aid our insights, for attaining our future enlightenment?

A) If one’s brothers and /or sisters are in an opened eyed state of coma – Can they be Awakened? B) If one’s brothers and /or sisters exercise their free will to remain in sleep, with a posted / and hanging ‘do not disturb sign’ – Is it proper to make efforts to awaken them? C) If one’s brothers and /or sisters are deeply hypnotized /asleep, with eyes wide open, believing themselves awake, and are making no attempts to change, in spite of the alarms ringing, which they hear not, nor the storm / signs, brewing on the horizon, which they see not; what is one’s Proper Behavior = PATH, WAY, TAO, of Prema = Love, Karma = Action, & Dharma = Righteous Duty? Mmmmm; would love to hear your contributions to help aid our insights, for attaining our further enlightenment?

MY & Messengers. – HE in US – we in Him!

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2020 02:40AM) (new)

Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are true? What is the TRUE history of Planet Earth and its inh..."

B) If one’s brothers and /or sisters exercise their free will to remain in sleep, with a posted / and hanging ‘do not disturb sign’ – Is it proper to make efforts to awaken them?

Only if there's a parcel at the door from Amazon requiring their signature.

message 18: by Armani (new)

Armani | 76 comments Thanks for the notes. To summarize, Christ is used as the tell-tale story of morals and ethics. There’s also the Golden Rule.

message 19: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's
clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." -Matthew 7:15

message 20: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments This thread is gettin' pretty serious...I mean, our eternal lives are at stake...

But...

Always... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhl...

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan Roundy | 2 comments I am reading the Book ¨To kill a Mockingbird¨, with my Language Arts Class In High-School, and it is such an interesting book, It is starting to get really creepy and I don´t like it at all. I´m more into romance and murder mystery books, do any of you recommend any romance books I might like?

message 22: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2730 comments Lordy, that's one major change of direction in the current discussion Megan.
Have you considered "A Good Keen Man" by NZ's own Barry Crump? https://www.amazon.com/Good-Keen-Man-...

message 23: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Mark wrote: "Thanks for the notes. To summarize, Christ is used as the tell-tale story of morals and ethics. There’s also the Golden Rule."

Absolutely; However, Much, much, more than the tell-tale story of morals and ethics. Golden Rule -- An absolute MUST!

message 24: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments James wrote: ""Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's
clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." -Matthew 7:15"

Absolutely: Hence as instructed in 'The Holy Bible' (though misinterpreted & tampered with), and prophesied -- ONE MUST TEST THE SPIRIT!

message 25: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments James wrote: "This thread is gettin' pretty serious...I mean, our eternal lives are at stake...

Always... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhl..."

Thanks for your insight, intuition or disbelief? Lets probe a little deeper, down the rabbit hole, so we may eventually emerge into the LIGHT! What do you really think is the truth? Guess what -- do you know all beings know on the level of the soul the true answer to this?

Now seriously -- IT IS! Let's search it out? Unless we discount everything; All the teachings of The Prophets, the Mystics, The Sages, The Seers & above ALL - The Master Yeshua; when one truly realize Who HE IS.

More will be revealed as this thread flows and Truth-Seekers search for the answers and we all probe together to fathom TRUTH from falsehoods. All prophecies written must & will be fulfilled as many prophecies, have already been.

See the Gatekeeper post earlier, on who, he believes is the Author of 'The Bible' : He is absolutely correct!

MY & Messengers.

message 26: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are true? What is the TRUE history of Planet Ea..."

Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are true? What is the TRUE history of Planet Ea..."

We love your response Iain:

But don't you think that if the Amazon's Delivery Personnel were to truly respect Free Will, wouldn't they leave a note for re-delivery, but when invited to do so?

Do you think: Many beings when disturbed, when they choose not to be -- can really lash-out indiscriminately, with very severe consequences?

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2020 05:38PM) (new)

Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are true? What is the TRUE history..."

Ahhh, yes Master Yeshua but that would be dependent upon variables such as urgency and if said parcel was of the utmost importance!!! Forfeiting door-bell answering and alarm clock duties may arouse resentment against our brothers/sisters for not facilitating what could be a life-changing delivery(with that said, hopefully not a parcel bomb).

Devils in the details I suppose.

Do you think: Many beings when disturbed, when they choose not to be -- can really lash-out indiscriminately, with very severe consequences?

Totally. You should see my reaction if someone starts talking or 'lets one rip' during a Netflix binge.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2020 05:34PM) (new)

Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are true? What is the TRUE history..."

On another point when you said: 'we loved your response'. We - as in You, the Father and the Holy Ghost or just a couple of you?

message 29: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments May this excerpt be helpful in understanding, to many Truth-seekers, who may choose to explore it?

Thomas Campbell, M. S., 73, Applied Physicist and Author of My Big T.O.E. — Theory of Everything © 2003, Huntsville, Alabama: 

“So we’re consciousness, we’re making choices, we’re trying to evolve, which means move us more toward becoming love. So that’s what we do.

Why Reincarnation?

“Every time you go through a lifetime, you decrease your entropy
if you’re successful. Or if you increase it, you devolve a little bit. The next time, you get to start where you stopped last time. And that’s why we go through these cycles in our mission to grow to become love.”

Why Spiritual Avatars?

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE AVATARS OF HISTORY FIT INTO ALL OF THIS?

Well, they are people (other beings) who understood some part of this, and as they understood it, they had to put it into terminology that suited them and their times and people. So some people just happened to figure it out, and other people were sent here with the idea of helping others figure it out.

https://www.earthfiles.com/2019/12/25...

MY & Messengers

message 30: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are true? What is t..."

The Source : The Father, The Master, The Holy Spirit, and we (sister, brother, & mentor,) as their Messengers

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2020 05:33PM) (new)

Master wrote: "May this excerpt be helpful in understanding, to many Truth-seekers, who may choose to explore it?

Thomas Campbell, M. S., 73, Applied Physicist and Author of My Big T.O.E. — Theory of Everything ..."

And also Master Yehua, have you got a LinkedIn?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are tr..."

The Source : The Father, The Master, The Holy Spirit, and we (sister, brother, & mentor,) as their Messengers

Happy family then. :)

message 33: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are true? What is t..."

That is why, the admonishment to not cast away pearls. If one chooses not to hear or not to see, one's duty is to let them be. Love them, but respect their free will.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2020 05:42PM) (new)

Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught about "LIFE" are tr..."

I agree with that. Each to their own and 'in both directions', unless it causes harm or is illegal to the point of harm.

message 35: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "May this excerpt be helpful in understanding, to many Truth-seekers, who may choose to explore it?

Thomas Campbell, M. S., 73, Applied Physicist and Author of My Big T.O.E. — Theory..."

You may call me Yoseph, if you choose, representing the Master Yeshua. A long time ago, one was set up. Have not used it in years

Agreed; as a philosopher noted. A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still. The golden rule is the essential,pathway to Liberation, Ascension. Transcendence!

message 36: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Peace & Love to all Truth-Seekers:

Have you investigated if what the ancients Spiritual and historical Books have taught abou..."

That was the promise made to all by the Master, which He has proven to Us. As cessation of suffering by the Buddha which he accomplished, for those who are true to his teachings, except for the misinterpretations, that mislead some that travel Buddha's path to Nirvana.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 08, 2020 05:40AM) (new)

Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "May this excerpt be helpful in understanding, to many Truth-seekers, who may choose to explore it?

Thomas Campbell, M. S., 73, Applied Physicist and Author of My Big T...."

As another philosopher noted(one who believed in liberty and the sanctity of the individual):

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”

John Stuart Mill

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 08, 2020 05:44AM) (new)

This was another profound quote from him as well:

“He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side, if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion... Nor is it enough that he should hear the opinions of adversaries from his own teachers, presented as they state them, and accompanied by what they offer as refutations. He must be able to hear them from persons who actually believe them...he must know them in their most plausible and persuasive form.”

message 39: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "This was another profound quote from him as well:

“He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he..."

That is an Awesome Quote! You are well read; much respect to you!

He is an excellent Teacher; with profound insight. He has been doing his homework, to the benefit of humanity; much blessings & Love to him. He is one of the pioneers of our times -- bridging Science - Metaphysical - Esoteric - Mystical - & whatever of the Religious Institutions that are still viable!

Thank you for sharing this with all Truth-Seekers, who may visit these threads, and tremendously benefit from it.

Peace & Love

MY & Messengers. – HE in US – we in HIM!

message 40: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "Master wrote: "May this excerpt be helpful in understanding, to many Truth-seekers, who may choose to explore it?

Thomas Campbell, M. S., 73, Applied Physicist and Auth..."

Iain : Another beautiful gem & absolutely TRUE!

message 41: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "This was another profound quote from him as well:

“He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he..."

Brother Iain:

Apart from the two pioneers, Seekers of Truth, that you and us shared earlier:

1) Not the violent conflict between parts of the truth, but the quiet suppression of half of it, is the formidable evil; there is always hope when people are forced to listen to both sides; it is when they attend to only one that errors harden into prejudices, and truth itself ceases to have the effect of truth, by being exaggerated into falsehood. “John Stuart Mill” - Another Gem

2) Thomas Campbell, M. S., 73, Applied Physicist and Author of My Big T.O.E. — Theory of Everything © 2003, Huntsville, Alabama:  “So we’re consciousness, we’re making choices, we’re trying to evolve, which means move us more toward becoming love. So that’s what we do."

Who apart from the Religiously Suppressed in the Scientific, Philosophical, Empiricist quarters, of The Dark Ages : such as Copernicus, Galileo, Bruno; – since approximately 2500 years ago, when Champions of Compassion -Righteousness as The Buddha; of Enlightenment & Spirituality as Lao Tzu; of Morals & Ethics as Confucius lived and Taught;

Are other Shining Beacons that your research have proven to be utmost beneficial to the quandary humanity "NOW" finds itself in – Year 2020 AD. Quotes from them that speak to your heart, would be appreciated and could benefit many? Thanks!

Peace & Love – MY & Messengers. – HE in US – we in HIM

message 42: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 11, 2020 09:32PM) (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments Still think we need more humour in this thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eo70...

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 11, 2020 07:57PM) (new)

1) Yep. Apt for our times where popular opinion often supercedes informed opinion in order to gain a faux moral high-ground, retrofit a congenial outcome, for purposes of opportunism, elevating career status or a Brown Envelope . . . .

On that note, Mill also said this:

"One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests."

message 44: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments James wrote: "Still think we need more humour in this thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eo70..."

Brother James; remember in an earlier post we said God has a sense of humour: let us expand upon that: He invented it, and His creation has been trying there very best from the dawn of time, to out do Him in just about everything. How are we doing? Do you think "google god" has succeeded in mimicking the Akashic Records? Look around you, at the arrogance of men with the motto of "everything You can do i can do better" -- "no you can't" "yes i can!"

We were looking for the humour "in mosquito coast theist-anti-theist dialogues" but it missed the mark. For example - what happened to little pharaoh and his army mentioned in the clip? Where is God in any human conditions of suffering and pain? Do you know? ..... and what caused the suffering and pain of human existence?

Humour we appreciate but it is not even near the scale with Truth. One can easily laugh oneself into oblivion. Good example, Noah was laughed at for over a hundred years, but who had the last laugh? God! Theist vs anti-theist or even atheist -- who has the strongest talking points?

Yeshua Said: All the demons believe in God; but yet, they are burning. Messengers ask anyone -- if demons are burning, even with their belief and even knowledge of God, what about us in mortal bodies, with our multitudinous and diametrically opposing beliefs and disbeliefs? Mmmm?

On a much lighter note, for humour was created as something for us happy human beings to & should enjoy. We love humour: How about finding us all something, that would help us to really slap ourselves silly; We are serious -- humourously, Mmmm? ... like something from George Carlin, Richard Pryor, or even Charlie Chaplin, and so many more, maybe something from the comic strip club - maybe? -- They make us laugh!

Would really like to count on you to lighten our journey through the Planet Earth -- pent-house of hell -- now, seriously, all of us would be very thankful. just like we are about the efforts Buddha or The Master has made, as so many others, and are still making efforts to finalize?

Thank you, for striving for balance, but please remember the weather-man's. inclement forecast. Its been a very long day in our neck of the woods, so will talk to you when we are better dressed.

Peace & Love – MY & Messengers. – HE in US – we in HIM

message 45: by Master (new)

Master Yeshua | 59 comments Iain wrote: "1) Yep. Apt for our times where popular opinion often supercedes informed opinion in order to gain a faux moral high-ground, retrofit a congenial outcome, for purposes of opportunism, elevating car..."

Very well said Iain: because at least with a belief, however erroneous, one is active and one's activity, at least gives one a chance or shot to correct any oversights, But, for the ninety-nine with only interest, they are like driftwood and straw - with no anchor of any kind, not even a belief, that is at least something to hold onto, however flimsy.
But interest, like the Bankster's owners of it, only accumulates, & piles up, with more driftwood and straws, until they either get suffocated by it, or washed, blown or burnt away. These are the teachings & lessons from our own personal observations and experiences.

Peace & Love The Messengers.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Master wrote: "James wrote: "Still think we need more humour in this thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eo70..."

Brother James; remember in an earlier post we said God has a sense of humour: let us e..."

"How about finding us all something, that would help us to really slap ourselves silly; "

Speak of the devil and he shall appear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA7mV...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Master wrote: "Iain wrote: "1) Yep. Apt for our times where popular opinion often supercedes informed opinion in order to gain a faux moral high-ground, retrofit a congenial outcome, for purposes of opportunism, ..."

"because at least with a belief, however erroneous, one is active and one's activity, at least gives one a chance or shot to correct any oversights"

Well said Master. And I judge your speaking from on-going experience here. Very wise and candid of you.

message 48: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments You're seriously "at it" and "having a laugh", Brother Iain

message 49: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jan 13, 2020 05:33AM) (new)

James Morcan | 11094 comments Master wrote: "We were looking for the humour "in mosquito coast theist-anti-theist dialogues" but it missed the mark. ..."

Not for me.
Where that preacher says "there's only one door to heaven" and Ford replies "well don't slam it on the way out" is hilarious if you ask me.

Also where Ford's character sarcastically (but also wisely) says "that's what I love about you people, your complete lack of presumption" in reply to the preacher's "The Lord sent me" might be worth paying attention to...People claiming to speak the Lord's word, God's word etc etc, falls into the "self-proclaimed" territory...Which again, to me, is all pretty funny when you consider how many millions of people in the history of the Earth have claimed to be speaking God's word and/or have claimed to have the "ultimate truth"...

"Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight." Isaiah 5:21

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 13, 2020 05:30AM) (new)

James wrote: "You're seriously "at it" and "having a laugh", Brother Iain"

I am "at it", the biggest laugh(from myself) will come after I am finished . . . .

« previous 1 3