Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Best self-help type audiobook?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrian (last edited Aug 13, 2015 05:36AM) (new)

Adrian | 96 comments Do any of y'all have any suggestions for the best audiobook for topics to better oneself? I know this is an extremely broad topic but I wanted to know what y'all have listened to (whether it be about leadership, time management, parenting, money, organization, etc, or anything really).

I am currently listening to How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk which I am enjoying.

message 2: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Benson | 12 comments I highly recommend The Path to Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps for Financial Abundance. I narrated the audiobook, and I'm telling you, it has changed my whole production team, who are practicing the steps. I'll gladly send you a free copy. The book promotes a spiritual practice, but not a specific religion. And while it uses examples of business situations, the tenets apply to your personal life as well.

message 3: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 96 comments Hi Rosemary. I would like to check out a free copy of your book! It sounds interesting. Can you send me a private message on Goodreads? Thanks.