LITTLE BOOK CLUB discussion

Random/Anything :D > TMI + TID

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jelke (new)

Jelke Lenaerts (jelke_lenaerts) | 7 comments I recently read city of bones and can't wait to go on with the rest of Cassandra Clare's books but I have no clue in wich order you are supposed to read them. Can you guys help me?

message 2: by Agata (new)

Agata (agatareads) | 29 comments I've only read the Infernal Devices, I thought it would be good as it's sort of a prequel. But I've often heard that it's best to read them in order of publication.

message 3: by Fahad (new)

Fahad Nasir (alfahadeen) I have started with 'the Infernal devices' series. About to finish Clockwork Angel. I think you should try in that that order too maybe..

message 4: by Fahad (new)

Fahad Nasir (alfahadeen) But you should now probably continue with city of ashes as you've read the first one of the series.

message 5: by Emilie (new)

Emilie (emiliekolby) | 2 comments I read all of TMI first, then TID and for the most part that's an ok way to do it, though the end of city of heavenly fire (TMI book 6) can be considered a little bit spoilers for clockwork princess (TID book 3) particularly if you have started TID. Generally reading them in publication order is recommended, though if you don't mind vague spoilers/hints to the end of TID, you can read all of TMI first. :)

message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige | 13 comments I agree that publication order is a pretty good way to go about it.