~ 1x1 Roleplays ~ discussion

1x1 > Samantha and Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hI!

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė so do you want to discuss the plot first or make characters?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

PLOT.

SORRY MY COMPUTER MESSING UP.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė okay

Its fine :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

So whats the plot? is going to be romance in it? or the alien and human are just friends? boy and boy or girl and girl or boy and girl?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė I was hoping that it would be a romance so girl and boy if you don't mind

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

okay so your the human? what gender will the char be?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Can I be the girl? I don't really mind but I pictured the human as a girl

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

sure. so the profiles for the chars?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Name: Evangeline Blackwood
Appearance:

Personality: will be rped

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 13, 2015 10:45AM) (new)

Name:Jacob Calls
Species:Alien
Appearance:

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė cool. so is the plot just that a they meet each other?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

it shouldn't be just that.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė that's what I thought but I just wanted to make sure.

So how about we have them meet when his 'ship' comes and almost hits her. She takes him in when she sees that the police are trying to come after him. He tells her that his planet was being taken over so his people sent a few to Earth where they were able to live.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

that's good! lets do it! will you start?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((okay))

Evangeline was walking through the park listening to the music on her iPod. She was changing the song when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She looked up in time to see something crash into the ground close to her. Getting unbalanced, she fell to the ground while getting dirt and pebbles sprayed on her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

When Jacob and his friends landed he broke his arm in the process. He didn't mean to hit that Human girl.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Evangeline shook herself off and was a little dazed. She stood up on unsteady legs and walked nervously to the thing that had landed. She looked at it with curiosity and fear before walking around to see if she could look in.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob feared the Human girl was dead and quickly, got out of the ship. He saw her, and hid. Afraid.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Evangeline was on the opposite side of the ship and didn't see anyone leave the ship. She couldn't see anything but she wanted to figure out what it was so she stayed there.

((sorry but do you mind being a little more detailed?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry will be more detailed))

Jacob saw her stay there. He didn't like Humans cause they killed each other. Sometimes for no reason. They we're cruel, nasty creatures. With his speed he got a big rock and thought about smashing her head with it. Then decided not to. He revealed himself to the girl and said, "Hello, I'm Jacob Calls,"

message 24: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Aug 15, 2015 04:01PM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė ((its fine))

Evangeline was leaning on a tree about to sit down on the ground watching it, when she heard the voice. She jumped and almost tipped over. "Goodness you scared me," she said before adding, "I'm Evangeline Blackwood but you can call me Evy if you want." She stepped a little closer so they weren't so far away that she had to talk louder.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 16, 2015 09:29AM) (new)

"We're you waiting for someone to come out of that ship? Because someone already did." Jacob said."And call me Jake,"

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė "Yeah I didn't know if someone was in there. Where did they go?" Evangeline asked not realizing that he had come out of the ship.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2015 04:43PM) (new)

Jacob shrugged pretending he didn't know. "What if someone did come out of that ship? Would you turn them in so they can get tested on?" he asked suspiciously.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Evy furrowed her brows. "No I wouldn't want to have them be tested. They would just get taken and probably experimented on or questioned. I'd just want to talk to them and see what they look like," she said.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2015 04:34PM) (new)

Jake was surprised at her response. "Then I came out of the ship," he said.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė She was a little surprised at first. "You can't be. You don't look like an alien. You're normal," she said though it didn't sound like she believed it herself.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then you've been watching too many alien movies," he joked, with a smile.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Evy cracked a smile. "Most likely. But seriously, do all aliens look like us? Like humans?" she asked curiously.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Some of them. But most of them don't. We're better than humans," he said, hoping not to offend her.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė "How?" she asked quickly. She knew that she sounded like a little kid but she was just curious.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"We heal faster than humans, we're stronger, faster, and smarter," he said.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė "Sounds helpful. Were you hurt in the fall?" she asked. When he mentioned healing, she got worried that he had gotten hurt.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. My arm broke." he said, he wasn't worried cause he'd heal in a couple of hours.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė "Does it hurt or do you need something for it?" she asked thinking that he could come to her place and she could give him medicine. Just then she heard the police and fire station sirens start.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are all humans good? Or are some bad? And yes I do need something__a way out of this place!" he said.

((is Jake funny so far?? thats what i was going for))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė "Let's talk on the way," she said turning to walk quickly out of the park, "My apartment isn't that far away from here."

((he is a little bit I guess))

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2015 01:19PM) (new)

He followed her. "Why are you helping me? Are just a nice person? Or do you expect something from me? I can give plenty of things in return for helping me." he said. Because he could give things back. Valuable things.

((thx))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė She turned her head to look at him and said, "I like to think that I'm a nice person. And I don't expect something from you. I wouldn't be using you like that."

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2015 01:37PM) (new)

He nodded understanding. "So what about the bad people? What do you do with them?" he asked, curiously.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė She said, "Usually their caught so then they might go to court where they get charged as guilty or not guilty. After they might go to jail."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's similar to my worlds system. Except they get executed instead" he said.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė She winced. "Some people get killed but not that many and only if it is a very serious crime," she said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"It would be nice if the punishments we're that way. Maybe when I'm king I'll change that." he said, wistfully.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė "You're going to be king? Are you a prince?" she asked incredulously. She was looking around for anyone who would somehow realize where they had been. They were only a few minutes away from her house.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes for both," he said.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė "That's pretty cool," she said thinking back to when she was younger and for a short time she wanted to be a princess. That quickly changed though when she realized that she'd rather choose what she would want to do in life.

« previous 1