Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ READ and REVIEW > QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, & DISCUSSIONS!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments This thread is basically for professional readers like Susan to help is out and make sure we are doing it right!!! Lol!!

Also for the rest of is who have never done anything like this to figure it out together!!

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Hahahaha I will help any time I can, but I'm not a pro......just an addict with a serious book habit!! Lol

message 3: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Aren't we all!!

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan Um excuse me but have you looked at how many books i have on my "currently reading" shelf???? Hahaha nuf said.....lol

message 5: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Haha, I already have a question.....do you guys think we should just post our e-mails in the thread when making a request...or should we private msg. it to the author????

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan Its easier if you post it in the thread.....just saying...lol

message 7: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments That's what I thought.... Thanks!!

message 8: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments yea I just tried msg and it told me they couldn't find the person I was looking for.

message 9: by DJacelyn (new)

DJacelyn | 715 comments RaR sounds fun! :)

message 10: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Definitely you should sign up for one!! Where have you been?!?!? We have missed you!!!

message 11: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 3 comments Hi guys, I would just like to thank you for the opportunity to be involved with Read and Review. I have been lucky enough to recieve and review two of the novels that were up for review this month. I inhale books and love reviewing for other readers. Keep them coming!

I was wondering if you would be able to post a guide to good reviewing. I sometimes wonder if my reviews are too short or if there is a certain format that I should follow. Any advise would be great!

message 12: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
So glad you are enjoying Read and Reviews Brianna!! Currently here at our group we haven't established any review guidelines, but I can give you a link to "Review Guidelines" for Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/review/guid.... We're new to the RaR process, but are asking for honest, respectful reviews with positive and/or constructive criticism.