All for 1x1 discussion

23 views
Archive > Shine & Olivia (The Avengers!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 688 (688 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!


message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"

which character are u going to be? cause i can be the red hair girl that on there.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You: Natasha.
Do you want Clint to be her crush?


message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "You: Natasha.
Do you want Clint to be her crush?"


yea i can rp her, that on here, and yea i suppose so. which character are u going to be?


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My OC. Keya Evan Ghost. She's married to Loki Odinson.

If I play as Clint for Natasha, can you play as the friendly Loki?


message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "My OC. Keya Evan Ghost. She's married to Loki Odinson.

If I play as Clint for Natasha, can you play as the friendly Loki?"


oh ok that cool n alright. am not that good with guys but i will try


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

There's no being perfect.


message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "There's no being perfect."

yea that true,when u want to start?


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Clint stormed into his office and slammed the door shut. He threw his bow and arrows on his desk. "I can't believe that Nick Fury hired Loki and Keya to join the Avengers! This'll be a disaster!" Clint yelled.

Keya had a good feeling that Thor would be keeping his eyes on her and Loki. She didn't complain about it. Though, she knows that Loki would be silently complaining about it.


message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "Clint stormed into his office and slammed the door shut. He threw his bow and arrows on his desk. "I can't believe that Nick Fury hired Loki and Keya to join the Avengers! This'll be a disaster!" C..."

Natasha came walking into his office as she look at him, and look around."what was that all about?"she ask him.


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Two exvillains, Loki and Keya, are in the Avengers team." Clint replied as he peek through his office window through the blinds. He saw Loki and Keya.


message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""Two exvillains, Loki and Keya, are in the Avengers team." Clint replied as he peek through his office window through the blinds. He saw Loki and Keya."

Natasha look out at the window and nodded."yea look like they are not suppose to be here."she said.


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Clint paled when Loki and Keya saw them. "Exactly and Nick Fury hired them and Thor has to keep his eyes on them."


message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "Clint paled when Loki and Keya saw them. "Exactly and Nick Fury hired them and Thor has to keep his eyes on them.""

she look at them then back at clint."WTH! Nick hired them to help us on our team?! i dont think we need their help."she said.


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's done. I just hope those two trouble makers don't try to kill us. We'll have to spy on them." Clint whispered.


message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""It's done. I just hope those two trouble makers don't try to kill us. We'll have to spy on them." Clint whispered."

she rolled her eyes and nodded as she fold her arms together."ye ur right,there. who going to be keeping a looking out for them? she ask him.


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Clint paled a little and looked at Natasha. "Me, you, Thor? Or maybe all three of us secretly spying on Loki and Keya?" Clint asked.


message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "Clint paled a little and looked at Natasha. "Me, you, Thor? Or maybe all three of us secretly spying on Loki and Keya?" Clint asked."

"well i wont be the one spying on them, how about we ask Thor, since its his brother."she said.


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great idea. Thor's better at lying to Loki anyways and Loki would always fall for it." Clint whispered.


message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""Great idea. Thor's better at lying to Loki anyways and Loki would always fall for it." Clint whispered."

Loki open the door as he look around."sorry but i couldnt over hear u both talking something about me n my bro, what were u talking about?"he ask them.


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Clint paled as cold sweat started forming on his neck. 'Where's Thor when we need him?' Clint's mind wondered.

"LOKI! What are you doing!" Thor's voice echoed loudly in the hallway.

Keya tensed up at Thor's loud voice.


message 22: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "Clint paled as cold sweat started forming on his neck. 'Where's Thor when we need him?' Clint's mind wondered.

"LOKI! What are you doing!" Thor's voice echoed loudly in the hallway.

Keya tensed ..."


Loki look over at this bro."well helo bro i though i come by to see you."he said.


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Clint sighed in relief and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"I was making sure that you two weren't stirring up mischief." Thor said.

"We weren't, Thor." Keya said.


message 24: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "Clint sighed in relief and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"I was making sure that you two weren't stirring up mischief." Thor said.

"We weren't, Thor." Keya said."

she look at the both of them, then nooded as she followed Clint out the door.


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Talk about two eavesdroppers. They've eavesdropped our conversation." Clint muttered.


message 26: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""Talk about two eavesdroppers. They've eavesdropped our conversation." Clint muttered."

Nataisha nodded."yea i was looking back on them, to see why were they listing on our conversation. i wonder what they want?"she ask.


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know how Loki is. Always spying on people. But with Keya and him together, that's 10x the spying without anyone knowing." Clint said.


message 28: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""You know how Loki is. Always spying on people. But with Keya and him together, that's 10x the spying without anyone knowing." Clint said."

she nodded back to him."and is Thor suppose to be keeping eyes on the both of them? and where in hell is he?!"she ask him.


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thor's with them. Poor Loki got yelled at for spying on us." Clint said.

"Come on, Loki, let's go somewhere else. Before that Slapper-Lady(Jane Foster) attacks us with her slaps." Keya said.


message 30: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""Thor's with them. Poor Loki got yelled at for spying on us." Clint said.

"Come on, Loki, let's go somewhere else. Before that Slapper-Lady(Jane Foster) attacks us with her slaps." Keya said."


((that is so funny there))
Nat nodded."yea that he did."she said
Loki smirked and nodded."i agreee with ur bro let get out from here, besides we got some catching up to do."he said.


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's do something fun together." Clint suggested.

"Fine you two cowards. You two are scared of my Jane." Thor muttered.

Keya smiled at Loki.


message 32: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""Let's do something fun together." Clint suggested.

"Fine you two cowards. You two are scared of my Jane." Thor muttered.

Keya smiled at Loki."


(i like those 3)
Nat rolled her eyes n nodded to Clint, as she walk with him, as Loiki smirked back to Keya.


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Clint took her to a speical place just the two of them.

"THOR ODINSON! WHERE ARE YOU!" Jane called for Thor.

Keya tensed and yanked Loki into a run.


message 34: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "Clint took her to a speical place just the two of them.

"THOR ODINSON! WHERE ARE YOU!" Jane called for Thor.

Keya tensed and yanked Loki into a run."


"where are we going"nat ask him.
Loki ran fast as he kept up with Keya/


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Clint blushed as he showed her their special room. "Just you and me." Clint said.

Keya skidded into a stopped once they've reached to their own special bedroom.


message 36: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "Clint blushed as he showed her their special room. "Just you and me." Clint said.

Keya skidded into a stopped once they've reached to their own special bedroom."


Nat walk into the room n look around."wow this is for us? where did u find this place?"she ask him as she sat down on the bed.

Lokie open the door and walk into the room.


message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's not important right now." Clint replied as he sat down next to Natasha.

"I think we should stay hidden for now." Keya suggested.


message 38: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""That's not important right now." Clint replied as he sat down next to Natasha.

"I think we should stay hidden for now." Keya suggested."


Nat nddded as she look at him."so what are we suppose to do with Thor bro?"she ask him


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. He's scared of Thor's wife, Jane Foster." Clint replied.


message 40: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""I don't know. He's scared of Thor's wife, Jane Foster." Clint replied."

"why is the almighty he all scared of Jane.?"she ask him.


message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not my place to say, but I did overhear about Jane slapping men. She slapped Thor twice and yet Thor puts up with it. Loki, on the other hand, was slapped once and he runs and hides whenever he hears her yelling." Clint replied.


message 42: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""It's not my place to say, but I did overhear about Jane slapping men. She slapped Thor twice and yet Thor puts up with it. Loki, on the other hand, was slapped once and he runs and hides whenever ..."

((omg that is so very funny there))

Nat rolles her eyes."no wonder loki is like always coward when something happens or when he get yelled at, he just runs and hides."she said.

Lokie look at his bro."so how are u and that human jane? u 2 are like still together?"he smirked?


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No wonder Loki rather be with Keya the human size Fairy that can survive warm/cool weather, goes into Dark Fairy when in protective mode, touch his Jotun skin, glows when in the cold, and I can go on about Keya." Clint said.

"Good. Jane and I might start a family of our own soon." Thor replied.

Keya almost spit her dr.pepper soda out in shock.


message 44: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""No wonder Loki rather be with Keya the human size Fairy that can survive warm/cool weather, goes into Dark Fairy when in protective mode, touch his Jotun skin, glows when in the cold, and I can go..."

Nat nodded."yea i an go on talking about why is Loki is still around."she said.

Lokie smirked and nodded."your really going to be starting a family with her?"he ask his bro.


message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know who's more dangerous. Loki or Keya or maybe both." Clint muttered.

"Yes, Loki. And when are you and Keya having your own family?" Thor asked.

Keya looked at Loki.


message 46: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""I don't know who's more dangerous. Loki or Keya or maybe both." Clint muttered.

"Yes, Loki. And when are you and Keya having your own family?" Thor asked.

Keya looked at Loki."


Nat just shurged and nodded back.

loki look over at keya then back at his bro."well we are still working on that soon."he said.


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perhaps both." Clint said.

"Good to hear, Loki!" Thor said a little too happily.

Keya smiled.


message 48: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""Perhaps both." Clint said.

"Good to hear, Loki!" Thor said a little too happily.

Keya smiled."


Nat nodded as she look over at Clint"should someone go to check on them?

Loiki just look over at Keya and smiles.


message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll send Bucky Barnes over to check on them." Clint said.

Keya blushed at Loki.


message 50: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1088 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: ""I'll send Bucky Barnes over to check on them." Clint said.

Keya blushed at Loki."


Nat smirked as she nodded."ok u better send him to check on them, if Thor bro is not causing any trouble."she said to him.

Loki look back at his bro."so what ur future plans here, while ur earth instead of up there with our family? thor.


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
back to top