J.D. Robb discussion

In Death Unplugged > Dream Cast for In Death series?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dueep (new)

Dueep Jyot | 9 comments I was just on YouTube, looking at a number of videos, especially some done by Ms Malena from Russia with her own Eve /Rourke fan club. And I saw a number of videos with the Dreamcast of any In Death movie if ever made.
So, friends, here is my take on the perfect cast –
Eve Dallas – Stana Katic
Roarke- Nobody yet. Please not Julian McMahon or any girly looking hunk. Pierce Brosnan had the blue eyes, hair and charm to play Roarke, but I have not seen anyone anywhere to fit the role! And definitely not Castle... Please!
Summerset – Michael Caine
Mavis Freestone –
Leonardo – the Rock? [After seeing him in the role of a footballer and a ballet dancer to placate his little daughter, he could manage to play Leonardo!]
Nadine Furst-
Ian McNab-have not seen any long and golden haired people around on screen, lately
Li Morris- Daniel Henney
Dr. Mira- Maggie Smith could have done that role, but she is too old. So is Glenn Close.
Dennis Mira – somehow I always visualized him as Jimmy Stewart, bumbling around absentmindedly and so lovable. There is not any actor anywhere who can do justice to Jimmy or Mr. Mira.
Capt. Whitney – Denzel Washington, of course. Anna Whitney –???
Chief Tibble-Morgan Freeman
Delia Peabody – this is a very hard choice, because we need someone squared jawed, plump, and in a pageboy haircut. Catherine Zita Jones's Chicago haircut was perfect, but her physique is not short, stocky and plump!
Dickie Berenski- Sacha Baron Cohen. He could manage to annoy everybody effortlessly! What an amazing talent!
Henry Baxter –???
Don Webster-???
So everyone, that is my list and what fun I had making it! Enjoy!

message 2: by Mdy (new)

Mdy | 197 comments What about Captain Ryan Feeney. G.W. Baily plays a cop, Lt Provenza, on Major Crimes. He has those sad eyes, but not the right color hair. But, that can be fixed.

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 12960 comments Mod
Mdy wrote: "What about Captain Ryan Feeney. G.W. Baily plays a cop, Lt Provenza, on Major Crimes. He has those sad eyes, but not the right color hair. But, that can be fixed."

Here's a link to one of his pics:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5...