All the Books! discussion

All the TV shows! > TV Threads

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Does anybody have TV shows that they want to discuss with others? A "Buddy Watch" if you will.

Let me know and we can start a thread.

message 2: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Anyone watching Bachelor in Paradise?

message 3: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (last edited Aug 12, 2015 08:17AM) (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
You know - I haven't started that show yet! I saw that the crazy girl from the last Bachelor (the drunk blonde) is on it though! I really should watch it.

Is anyone watching Zoo?

message 4: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Fall TV starts soon!

In the fall my renewed shows are: Gotham, Scorpion, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter. I may pick a few new ones, but we'll see.

message 5: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Sara wrote: "Fall TV starts soon!

In the fall my renewed shows are: Gotham, Scorpion, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter. I may pick a few new ones, but we'll see."

I thought about starting Gotham, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

message 6: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "I thought about starting Gotham, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. "

Oh it's so good! I definitely recommend.

message 7: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Any Survivor fans?

I know I have a problem but I love reality tv.

message 8: by Kirstin (new)

Kirstin | 86 comments I used to watch Surviver when I was younger and I want to start watching it again. I've been binge watching Big Brother lately but random seasons. The season with Derek was AWESOME. But the one season I had to stop watching because I was getting so frustrated. It was the couple teams and once Brendon came back I was like NOPE. I'm done. Brendon and Rachel were driving me craazy lol. Other than that shout out to Salem, Game if Thrones, Walking Dead, Bates Motel and The 100.

message 9: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
I'm so excited two of my shows start up this week. I love Gotham and Scorpion.

message 10: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Does anyone watch the Big Bang Theory?

message 11: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments I love BBT. But I never seem to watch when it is on. I am such a Hulu girl.

message 12: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
I'm watching last nights episode now. :)

message 13: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (last edited Sep 25, 2015 07:18AM) (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Is anyone watching Heroes Reborn? I wasn't planning on getting sucked back into that world but I watched the first episode and now I'm hooked again.

message 14: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments I watched it when it was first on it lost me middle of season 4.
Is it closer to the original first season where it was awesome or more of the end of the series?

message 15: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Its kind of a continuation. Something really big happened (we don't know yet) and this is the aftermath. I stopped watching the end of the original series too, but the reborn show was so good I'm rewatching the whole series all over again.

message 16: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Maybe I will do that then start the new series.

message 17: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Does anyone watch Bob's Burgers? Love that show.

message 18: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Anyone watching Scream Queens? Hilarious

message 19: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
I watched the pilot, but it's always on when another show is on. I should start watching it on hulu.

message 20: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Yes! watch it, so great. Dark and twisted but still funny and Jamie Lee Curtis, can't go wrong there. I thought the show was going to be terrible but by friend made me watch it and I am hooked.

message 21: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Alright I'll start watching and try to catch up! I've been hearing great things about it. Let's make a thread for it too.

message 22: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Has anyone been watching Jessica Jones?

message 23: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (linds0917) | 136 comments Ooooh I really want to! I'm watching season 2 of Broadchurch right now so I'll probably continue on a David Tenant binge. I've heard really good things about Jessica Jones. Do you like it so far?

message 24: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (linds0917) | 136 comments I'm also watching Peaky Blinders. Soooooo good!

message 25: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Lindsay wrote: "Ooooh I really want to! I'm watching season 2 of Broadchurch right now so I'll probably continue on a David Tenant binge. I've heard really good things about Jessica Jones. Do you like it so far?"

I'm episode 4 or 5 now.. I really like it! You should watch Daredevil too, if you haven't already.

message 26: by Brandy (last edited Dec 17, 2015 07:13AM) (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments I just watched Jessica Jones....couple problems 1. the jumping thing was so awkward. and 2. I really hate her jeans. Other than that I liked it

message 27: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "I just watched Jessica Jones....couple problems 1. the jumping thing was so awkward. and 2. I really hate her jeans. Other than that I liked it"

Haha the jump thing was weird, I agree. Did you watch the whole series already?

message 28: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Sara wrote: "Brandy wrote: "I just watched Jessica Jones....couple problems 1. the jumping thing was so awkward. and 2. I really hate her jeans. Other than that I liked it"

Haha the jump thing was weird, I agr..."

I was really sick for a few days so I binge watched it.

message 29: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "Sara wrote: "Brandy wrote: "I just watched Jessica Jones....couple problems 1. the jumping thing was so awkward. and 2. I really hate her jeans. Other than that I liked it"

Haha the jump thing was..."

Nice, I think I'm still on Ep. 4. But I'm watching it with the bf so we only watch it when we both have time together.

message 30: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Sara wrote: "Brandy wrote: "Sara wrote: "Brandy wrote: "I just watched Jessica Jones....couple problems 1. the jumping thing was so awkward. and 2. I really hate her jeans. Other than that I liked it"

Haha the..."

did you watch DareDevil already? I was thinking about starting that one

message 31: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "did you watch DareDevil already? I was thinking about starting that one ..."

Yes! So good - I definitely recommend.

message 32: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Doran | 17 comments pll just started up again. have you guys seen Quantico and grandfathered

message 33: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Sara wrote: "Brandy wrote: "did you watch DareDevil already? I was thinking about starting that one ..."

Yes! So good - I definitely recommend."

I watched the first couple episodes. They were pretty good! I will continue. Though I keep expecting the secretary to have fangs pop out (true blood)

message 34: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Cassie wrote: "pll just started up again. have you guys seen Quantico and grandfathered"

I watch Grandfathered. Its cute!

message 35: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
I also just started watching Shade of Blue. I wasn't expecting much at first, but now I like it.

message 36: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Anyone watching "The Catch" (I think that is what it is called) ? I keep getting the impression that the show is inspired by Fox and O'hare. Well at least in the beginning when she is still on the chase.

message 37: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
I've actually never heard of it! But I just looked in up on IMDB. Are you watching it? looks like it could be good.

message 38: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments it's alright. I watched the first 2 episodes. potential is there

message 39: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Does anyone watch Shameless, Game of Thrones, or Stranger Things?

message 40: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments I don't know anything about Shameless or Stranger things. Game of thrones, I have the intention on reading the books........so no on that as well.

message 41: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
I gave up on the dream to read the GoT books first.. I finally decided to dive into the TV show.

Shameless is hilarious and I plan to start Stranger things soon!

message 42: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Doran | 17 comments unbreakable Kimmy schmidt

message 43: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Sara wrote: "I gave up on the dream to read the GoT books first.. I finally decided to dive into the TV show.

Shameless is hilarious and I plan to start Stranger things soon!"

I think a couple of friends were talking about Shameless. Something about it being so wrong but they love it. Does this sound right?

message 44: by Anita (new)

Anita (neet413) | 36 comments I finally decided to see what all the fuss is about and started streaming "Downton Abbey" on Amazon. One more episode and I'll be done with season 1, and I LOVE IT!!!!! Dare I say, I may like this show better than Game of Thrones.

message 45: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Anita wrote: "I finally decided to see what all the fuss is about and started streaming "Downton Abbey" on Amazon. One more episode and I'll be done with season 1, and I LOVE IT!!!!! Dare I say, I may like this ..."

I watched the first couple seasons of Downton Abby but I fell off the wagon. I should go back and watch it all again.

message 46: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Brandy wrote: "Sara wrote: "I gave up on the dream to read the GoT books first.. I finally decided to dive into the TV show.

Shameless is hilarious and I plan to start Stranger things soon!"

I think a couple of..."

Shameless is an AWFUL TV show.. but you can't stop watching. The people in it are just so terrible that it's just a good show.

message 47: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
Anita wrote: "I finally decided to see what all the fuss is about and started streaming "Downton Abbey" on Amazon. One more episode and I'll be done with season 1, and I LOVE IT!!!!! Dare I say, I may like this ..."

Is it worth it?? I've heard some good things about Downtown Abbey!

message 48: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments I liked it but it has been a long time since I fell off that wagon. I remember there was some good scandals.
I think I will check Shameless out.

message 49: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Did anyone else read A Man Called Ove? They made it into a movie, I had no idea.

message 50: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3892 comments Mod
I bought the audio book! I was going to finish another book and then try to get that one in. I heard they were both incredible though.

« previous 1